Chapter 1

The world is going crazy over Reed and Sue's wedding.

Pointedly, I am not a fan of it.

Now that we are the Fantastic Four we are called into help and more often or not we are in the papers and on the news. People are constantly after Johnny and I asking if we're in a relationship. Now let's go to the present.

Scarlett P.O.V

I look around this crowded airport and groan. Multiple people surround us or shove in between us and it gets so annoying. I look over at Reed and Sue standing next to each other. Reed and Sue are talking to each other about the wedding most likely. They have already failed to get married three times. Something always came up.

I feel so upset for Sue. She has put so much effort and time into every wedding she has planned and it just gets thrown onto a pile of manure the day of it. She has put so much effort into this forth wedding that is going to be in a few days. I just hopes she gets what she wants. Being married to my nerdy older brother Reed. I always have to comfort her after every destroyed wedding that has happened. Anyway Reed and Sue stopped talking and began watching the news on the TV at the airport.

I look over toward my next teammate of The Fantastic Five. Known as Ben to me and the team but as The Thing to the world. He and Alisha have also started dating and I was so happy for him. He met Alisha from a bar before we had the finaly battle with Victor Von Doom. Dang, That name gives me the creeps. Back to Ben, He deserves love after Debbie. I always frown at her name, she makes me sick. Ben seems so happy with Alisha and if Ben is happy then I'm happy.

I watch as Ben lifts two boys in the air by their shirt collars. I can't help but laugh at the sight. It is so cute because the boys look so thrilled to just be hanging there. Ben is also smiling in amusement. Many kids aren't scared of him because he is such a nice guy. They always come up to him and get what he calls thing dust. He just rubs his fingers together and some of his rock particles fall off and the kids are over joyed.

My last teammate Mr. Jonathan Storm. Playboy of the year in my book. We get along but he is super annoying, but can be really nice at times. He is always surrounded by girls they don't even deserve the term ladies, everywhere he goes.

Not everywhere but you get what I mean. He is what you call "HOT" in the girl's eyes. I roll my eyes at him. Every week there is another girl on his side. I feel a tap on my leg and see a small girl. Guess I'll have to get back to Johnny later.

"Hi, girly." I smile and crouch down, making sure my wings are out but against my back so I don't hit anyone. She smiles up at me nervously. "You want a hug?" She nods and I spread my wings around her. I hear the rush of footsteps and a whole bunch of kids collapse on us in a dog pile.

I laugh hard and mess around with the kids. I teleport around them. Did I forget to mention I found some new powers? Oh well. I teleport behind the kids and scare them a bit and I even teleport the little girl with me, by the end all the kids are worn out but still shrieking with laughter. I laugh with them.

"Okay guys we have to leave soon. Let's have one huge hug. A huge hug. You got it." They nod and rush at me in a hug almost knocking me down again in the process. I look around and notice the little girl who was the first one to hug me, out of the circle. I end the huge hug after a minute and walk over to her.

"What's wrong, darling?" I kneel beside her. She has tears in her eyes, but shakes her head to make herself stop.

"I'm going to miss you." No kid has told me that, they just said they wanted to be me. I take out my card and write my personal number on the back. I don't know why, but I feel like I need to give her my number.

"Place out your palm." She does and I place the card in her hand. "If you need to talk or something bad, I mean really bad is happening and you need help, call me. Okay?" She nods and jumps onto me giving me a hug. "Good girl. I look forward from hearing from you." I pat her head and she slowly walks away. I feel so bad for her.

I walk over to Reed and Sue and I notice Johnny sitting there laughing without girls. Keywords- without girls. I walk over to an empty seat beside him and sit down listening to Reed and Sue. I feel like such a spy.

"I knew you couldn't stay away from me." Johnny smirks and I glance over at him. I stand up and begin to move away from the playboy. He catches my wrist and tries to pull me down to my seat but I land into his lap on accident. I jump out of his lap suddenly and I stand up and look down at him.

"I'm sorry." He looks at me confused as to why I said that. I walk over to Reed and Sue and they just got three tickets. Reed looks guiltily over at me.

"You're going to have to fly..." I nod my okay with it.

"That's fine." I answer looking at him.

"With Johnny." I groan out of annoyence. He can be an annoying flier.

"Okay I'll have to live with that. I'll be fine." A number gets called over the speaker and we all head off. Johnny and I have to fly using our "gifts" as I call them. It's just powers make it sound too Powerful. Johnny and I stand out in the airspace take off/landing area.

"You excited for your sister." I ask trying to start a friendly conversation. It all comes crashing down.

"Yes, of course. Now would people get off my back about being happy for Sue?" He breathes out growling. I send him a hurtful look.

"Sheesh, guess you can fly alone. I'll be there a few hours earlier." I fly up and I hear him call me but he can go wallow in himself. I fly through the air thinking. I bet Johnny does get that a lot.

After a few hours I reach New York and I lean on the balcony that can fit Johnny and me good when we land. I walk in and grab a glass of water. My wings don't even feel much exhausted from the flight unless I carry someone. I walk over to the couch and turn the news on.

Reed and Sue blah, blah, blah. Who is Johnny dating this week? Blah, Blah, Blah. Is Scarlett Richards the angel the world think she is? Ahh finally actual news. The weather.

'Sam how does the weather look today?' Anne the news lady asks.

'Harsh weather, Anne. Rough rain over the Atlantic right now.' The man says into the camera.

I stop listening at that point. Reed, Sue and Ben are going over the Atlantic and Johnny is flying along. Johnny is fire and fire and rain don't mix. I extend my wings and fly out again thinking of Johnny. Let's hope he hasn't already ran into the storm.