Chapter 3

A/N: New Character added for the story! I hope you like her!

Scarlett P.O.V

I slowly wake up. My body feels very warm even though I'm an ice person, but I'm also human too. I have one of my soft fleece blankets pulled up to my neck. I shift my legs around and feel spilled and a few melted M&M's on my legs.

Ugh that's going to be a pain to get out of the blanket and bed. I nuzzle my head closer into my pillow and I hear a low chuckle and vibration come from my pillow.

I look up and notice blue eyes staring down at me. A blush creeps up my neck and onto my cheeks. I look at my hands and I stretch my arm over him and hug him. I moan with pleasure from the heat coming off of him.

"But you're such a furnace." I joke while nuzzling my head into his chest. I let out a laugh and he does too. I heave a sigh of contentment. "Remind me to not have food that can melt while sharing a bed with The Human Torch." I groan as I feel an M&M stuck to my leg. He lets out another laugh.

"So there is going to be another time?" He says seductively and I roll my eyes. He always had to change my words around. I can also do that too.

"Heck yeah, there is going to be another Pajama day, why do you ask?" I try to use his words against him. I look up at him with a big grin. He grins back down at me.

"You have some skill." He says talking about how I switched his words around. I grab his watch on his wrist and look at the time. I hop out of bed as fast as I can. I look down at my Pajama legs and groan. I walk to my walk in closet and strip.

I change into a pair of sweatpants and a larges shirt. I place my hair into a braid and walk out into my room.

I walk over to the door and flip the light on. I walk over to the DVR and take my disk out and place it into the right case. I don't even realize the TV is off. I take my bed and make it over top of Johnny, who is still laying on my bed. I giggle as I see his lump under the blankets when I finish.

"Come out, torchy, torchy, torchy." I act as if I'm calling a dog. I snap and clap my hand fingers. He flips the blanket over and gives me quizzical look. These are the only times Johnny isn't annoying so I like to enjoy it.

He gets out of the bed menacingly and walks toward me. I bolt towards the door which I'm closer to. I just get it open when a hand pushed it closed.

I turn around and lean my back against the door. I look up at Johnny and give him puppy dog eyes of surrender. Johnny is leaning over me with his forearm resting against the door. I put my hands as if I got caught by the police.

"Is this surrender I see?" He asks I look down and then back up at him. I touch his shoulder and transport us across the room. I transport back to the door and open it. I look back at him and give him a sly grin.

"In your dreams flame boy." I quickly close the door and run down the hall with a shout. I look back to see him coming out of the door after me. I slide across the floor and squeal when I begin to fall backwards. Strong arms catch me and hold me close to their body.

"I just saved your life. I'm a natural super hero." I turn to Johnny. I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." With that I transport to the kitchen and dig out some Raison Bran Crunch and milk. I pour it into a cup and I walk to the lab room the Reed made with my cup of cereal. I hear Reed and Sue talking about their wedding. Johnny then walks into room after me.

"Hey guy's new uniforms just came in. What do you think?" He holds up a uniform with multiple sponsor names all over it. Suddenly the song Centuries- by Fall Out Boy goes off. I dig into my pants for my phone and dig it out. It is an unrecoginized number.