Chapter 2

Scarlett P.O.V

I flap my wings hard, against the harsh wind thats trying to sweep me out of the sky. I am trying to find the plane in the sky. It begins to pour. Hard. I squint my eyes against the rain and it pours down on me soaking my outfit and than goodness I have wings and can us water. Good think I have bird like wings. I keep flying as fast as I can just in case.

Suddenly I see a flash of orange and then it goes out. I rush towards the flash and sure enough it is the plane. Hiding under it is Johnny struggling to keep his flames going against the wind and rain.

"Johnny!" I scream and he looks over at me. I fly over and near him, under the plan.

"Thank goodness you came back." He says out of breath. I grab him in my arms and fly back to the building at my full speed again.

"We should've check my weather." I yell while flying back. I hold onto him by his arms.

"It was supposed to be okay maybe a light shower, but this... this is nothing like a light shower." I nod in agreement. "But I did get a gorgeous girl to put her arms around me." Johnny smirks and I let out a dry laugh.

"Ahh there's the Mr. Johnny Storm I know!" I yell. "Wait what about the girls at the airport. Those were gorgeous." I smile

"And there is the Miss. Scarlett Richards I know. Turning down a compliment." I laugh and continue heaving Johnny home. Of course I crash land on the balcony and land on Johnny. I pull myself up

"Sorry, Johnny." I hold my hand to help him up. He grabs my hand and pulls me down on top of him. "Should've known." I laugh and continue laying there on him with rain pouring, drenching us in its natural state. I feel Johnny shiver beside me. He may be made of flames, but if he has none, he can't warm himself that well.

"We should get you inside. You're cold." I stand up then grab his shoulders and heave him up from the ground. I push him through the living room, past the kitchen, past Reed's lab and down the hallway to my room. I lay him on the bed and cover him with a warm fleece blanket covering his drenched body.

"I know you can warm yourself up but hey I'm being nice. I'm going to your room and grabbing you some clothes. Don't move, I'm actually enjoying this." I walk out of the room and down to his room. I've been in his room before, we hang out and watch movies in eachothers rooms.

I walk to his dresser and grab underwear and socks without a second thought. Next I grab some soft Pajama's because I think we should have a Pajama day. I run back to my room squealing.

"I think we're having a Pajama day! We can watch movies and what not until Reed and the others come back. It will be a while so... What do you say?" I throw Pajamas at his face while wait for an answer. He peels the Pajamas off his head.

"Only if I get the first of the M&M's." I laugh and walk to my closet where I keep a secret stash of snack food. I chuck out a bag of M&M's and it hits Johnny in the abs. Johnny and I secretly have a yearning for junk food and we don't tell the others about it.

"Hey, these six fellows here are human too!" He jokes and I laugh at him.

"Oh shut up." I chuckle and walk to the bathroom to change. I begin changing and I stop for a second before saying... "Wait what happened to the other two!" I joke at him. I hear his standing off my bed.

"Alright you asked for it!" He slams the bathroom door open when I'm changing into my top. He stops and looks at me gaping. I shove past him and slide the top over my head.

"Hey stop looking at me like that. I am practically wearing a bikini and you have seen me with one of those and don't gape at me like that." I laugh and hope on my bed. I have Captain America Pajama's.