It's Not Revenge Unless He's Bleeding

MATTIA'S POV:

Liv hadn't really taken the news about Luis very well at all. She had a panic attack and blacked out seconds after I told her that he was involved in Diaz Cartel. I wasn't surprised when she told me Luis never told her, why would he want anyone knowing he was associated with that Cartel? The most hated cartel in the whole of New Jersey.

I leaned against the wall as I watched two nurses help Liv. I could've stayed but there was something I had to do. I told the nurses I'd be back in less than an hour and grabbed my keys. The house was quiet as I walked through it, towards the front door.

"Where are you going?"

I jumped when I heard Alejandro's voice from behind me. I turned around to see him with his arms folded across his chest.

"I need to do something" I whispered.

"At 1am?"

"Come with me?" I suggested, hoping it'd make him shut the fuck up. He nodded and threw on a jacket. I put the key in the front door and turned it as Alejandro appeared behind me. I got in the car and went to the navigation system to get the pre saved address.

"What are we doing?" asked Ale eagerly.

"I'll tell you once it's done" I said, reversing out of the driveway. The ride to Luis' house was around a half hour, and I became more and more angrier as we got closer. We pulled up outside, and I had a pretty good idea of where his room was.

"Wait here" I said to Ale, getting out the car. I walked over to the front door and forced it open by breaking the lock. I already knew Luis was the only one home since I had someone run a background check on him before I got here.

The alarm went off but I quickly smashed the box before it got too loud. Closing the door behind me, I walked up the stairs, using only the light coming in through the windows. I opened all the door as I went past them until I saw his bitchass. After three doors I saw him, peacefully sleeping between the covers. Just by looking at him my blood was boiling.

I wasted no time and pulled a mask over my face, before landing the first punch in his cheekbone. The exact same place he'd hit Liv. He awoke within seconds, and was disorientated before seeing me.

"What the fuck?" he screamed, backing away. But I grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward, repeatedly punching the side of his face. Blood was getting on the bedsheets but that didn't stop me from causing as much damage as I could. I pulled the covers back and threw a punch in his kidneys, watching in satisfaction as he doubled over, struggling to breathe. 

"Look I'm s-sorry" he panted. I laughed to myself, before driving a punch into his nose. He groaned in pain, falling back into the wall with his blood stained hands. I leaned forward and pulled him towards me by the collar.

"Please don't hurt me" he cried, moving his face away. I reached up with my other hand and pulled off the mask as his eyes went wide with shock.

"It's you"

"Did you miss me, King?" I smirked, watching as his breathing became heavier. Usually he could put up a good fight, but not at 2am I guess.

"Is this cause of Hector? Why the fuck would you hurt me? He's the one who gives the orders" he spat at me. I took a breath and wiped my face slowly. Before answering his questions, I delivered a punch to the same place as before, smiling when I saw blood dripping from every part of his face.

"No, this is for Liv" I said causally, throwing him back against the wall. I stood up and walked out the room and downstairs, out the front door.

"You good?" asked Ale, as I got in the car. 

"I'm amazing" I chuckled, starting the engine. We made it back home quick enough and I went straight to my room to check on Olivia. She was sitting up in bed, scrolling though her phone, thankfully there were no nurses.

"Mattia, what happened?" she asked, getting out of bed. Her eyes went down to my outfit which was covered with blood.

"I just had to take care of something" I said quickly, taking off my hoodie and tossing it across the room. I changed into a pair of shorts and she stood opposite me, with her arms folded across her chest.

"Whaaat?" I said innocently, going over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her in.

"What'd you do to Luis?"

I smirked and kissed her cheek before getting into bed. She got in next to me, and raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"You're cute when you're mad" I yawned, allowing my head to sink into the pillow.

"I hope you killed him already" she mumbled under her breath. My eyes lit up when I heard her and my head snapped up.

"What'd you say?" I said, pulling her closer to me. She shook her head and closed her eyes.

"Night, Polibio"

"Goodnight, Angel"  I said, kissing her forehead. As much as I wanted to kill him, I knew that'd only cause more problems, putting even more people in danger. Not everyone can handle that kinda danger.