CHAPTER 3 :EVIL SCHEMES

The flame came to life and was the color of the deep blue sea and the burning color of hell merged into one .

Firnando paced back and forth in the small room in frustration

Firnando spoke in anger "I saw her again." a sly gruff voice replied to Firnando .
The flame replied "well you can't get rid of her you know"
Firnando said angryly "Yes! Yes I know I need her "
The flame said sarcastically "And yet you chase her away ."
Firnando said reassuringly "the plan will reveal it's self soon"
The flame raised his voice "you're time is running out I,I mean we need those items "
Firnando said slyly "yesss​"
Firnando said in an innocent tone "but I had a flash back which is unusual for me"

Firnando then sat down near the fire place on his leather couch. Firnando motionlessly put his head in his hands trying not to give any thought of his terrible flash back .

The flame then replied "you thought about your childhood ,so what "
Firnando said"yes ,but it's not like me to do so "

All of a sudden there was a burst of energy that Firnando could fell coursing through his veins he felt alive

Firnando asked the flame "can you feel that ,that energy ... It feels powerfully moving."
The flame replied"No firnando I'm just a flame can't feel can't touch but do you know what is powerful ,Is the fact that you don't know anything yet "
Firnando said aggressively "what do I not know "
The Flame replied"oh so you don't know about Quamaria and Liolent's little meeting , I thought you knew "
Firnando said " what Quamaria came out of hiding finally"
Flame said " what about Liolent , she went through a portal "
Firnando said "what she can't do that , someone is INTERFERING and it's not Quamaria."
The flame said "never mind liolent what about Quamaria she's a big threat "
Firnando sounding confident" don't worry about Quamaria we are far from the coast plus she's little what's the worst she can do "
Flame said with a concerned voice "she might be little but is capable to more than what you think and remember we're running out of time "
Firnando went back to the the topic of the energy and came up with an assumption"flame that energy I felt it seems like she found her pendant "
The flame was shocked and eagerely said "what !Why can't you find the location "

Firnando said sadly "I can't it's going in order but I know someone who can help...