CHAPTER 6:A FIRERY INTRODUCTION

They reappeared in the cold ,dark  lair with the flame being the only means of light .

Firnando said with a sly smirk on his face "welcome back Fiona ." 

They both let out an evil laugh that echoed . The flame cleared his throat which interrupted their moment. Suddenly the whole room lit up.  From the tiniest candle to the big pot of  luminous liquid.  Fiona wasn't used to this light intensity and stole firnando's shade right off his face she placed it on her nose and slid it up to block her eyes from Firnando's glare

Fiona sighed in relief and said "much better, now for a wardrobe change ."with a snap of her finger snowflakes floated from above . the snow flakes touched her delicate skin . it started to travel from her neck all the way down , getting rid of the rag clothing and replaced it with a white snow flake embroidered crop top that was sleeveless and a blue silk pants that stopped above her ankles .she still had her crystal high hills but was shinier.

Fiona"now Firnando would care to explain"

"Actually I would like to say something "the flame interrupted once more.

Fiona turned towards the flames direction "oh my what do we have here, the once mighty flame in an itty bitty fire place , good job firnando by capturing a blabber mouth." she gestured to the flame

Before firnando could respond the flame interrupted "well why did you bring her here we needed help against Quamaria not a snowball."

Finally firnando had a say in the building quarrel " what is wrong with you two ."

Fiona didn't pay any attention to Firnando and walked towards the flames fire place ,with one foot infront of the other her hills clipped and clopped until it violently stopped .Fiona bent her torso all the way down like a 90 degree angel . Fiona and the flame were face to flame . Fiona whispered " tut-tut the all mighty flame scared of the smallest being ."
The flame whisperd in an angryly calm tone"as soon as I am in my original form I will deal with you accordingly."

Fiona whispered in a serious tone " well you can't do much being stuck in that fire place now can you ." She let out an evil giggle and stepped back from the flame . she turned to face a dirty brick wall with a huge portrait of a strong independent woman with green curly hair burnt caramel skin and a warm smile . Fiona stared at in amazement . in that moment Fiona lost her envy and horridness but a moment doesn't last forever . Fiona was soon knocked out of her spell . she grunted at the portrait and left in the other direction .Fiona turned and there was Firnando right behind her he still had thst smug look . Firnando could feel Fiona's glare through the dark tint of the glasses.

Fiona tried asking once more " so let me ask me ask once more before that thing can interrupt me again; WHAT is that thing doing here in your tiny lair do you have any idea what he is. "

Firnando paid no attention to the urgency in her voice and replied "I can see you two hate each other already . it has only been an hour and you are already plotting ."

The flame interrupted with a loud clearance in his voice made both of them look in his direction " you know I can hear everything . if you wanted to gossip you should've went up stairs. I could say the same to you Fiona what business do you have hear ."

Fiona had enough and shot out a blast of ice from her crimson stained hands but Firnando blocked it . he gave her a deathly stare and surprisingly shot a flame at Fiona burning her arm . Fiona fell to the ground . Firnando walked over and stood beside her . she looked up at him in shock , fear and he looked down upon her in disappointment . Firnando exclaimed "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU , WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DESTROY THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HELP ME , HELP US . THIS IS MY MISSION YOU ARE JUST PRIVILEDGED TO BE HERE , I CAN EASIERLY SEND YOU BACK TO THE ICY PRISON DON'T PUSH ME TO MY LIMIT."

Fiona retaliated while attempting to stand " oh yeah if he is so helpful what has he done for you so far and so if I push you to your limit we all know you wouldn't send me back you need me ." silence filled the room Fiona then said " I thought so." Firnando exclaimed again " EVERYTHING COMES WITH A PRICE FIONA you of all people should know ." Fiona said in concern "what did you promise him you know he can not be trusted ." Firnando said in a hush tone "The plan will soon reveal it's self." he left Fiona clueless as he reached out to his transportation spell once more from the pin board . Fiona followed him and turned to look up at the wall full of tattered and torn pages pinned on this wall . She turned to Firnando as he looked at her eyes he said "we have one more victim ."