CHAPTER 5:AN OLD FRIEND

Prison, in the icy cold Antarctic. Imprisoned for the crime of being different, for being unique, for being themselves. Imprisoned by fear of the people, Normal people. In a chamber colder than her heart lies a frozen spirit, a horrid creature who lives for revenge and destruction all because of a simple apple. Capable of escaping but is bothered by the past and the nightmares that circle her mind making her think of things that should never be done.

back at Firnando's place

Firnando hurried towards the books on the table examining them . Scanning through each book then tossing them aside for they had no use to him at that point. His dark silky hair draped over his eyes as he felt that his inner demons weren't strong enough to carry out his task. he so wanted to change the past and restructure the future, then at the corner of his eyes, he spotted something useful. Firnando stumbled upon a book that was titled your transportation spell guide and more it was tattered and torn but he managed to open it up without breaking the spine along with escaping pages that he gently shoved back in the book with no particular order. Firnando hurried to his cauldron and started throwing things in like creatures' body parts and a strand of hair and gave it a last stir. The finished potion traveled up a narrow tube that flowed into other mechanisms. The potion then was squeezed out of a nozzle in a form of dust. Firnando grabbed it and dashed it on the floor what appeared  Around him was a ring of fire that immediately raised all the way to the ceiling then settled to reveal firnando's disappearance.

flame said "I wish I could have seen that dramatic exit"

Firnando's potion spat him out in an ice-cold room that was slippery and dark covered in skeletons. he was a bit cold but the fire in his heart kept him warm. Firnando started examining the room, From the dark came a sharp icicle Firnando barely dodged the first one, again from the darkness came a blast of a huge ice ball, Firnando fought back with a fiery flame that shot out from his icy cold hands which melted the ball into a pool of water. From the darkness emerged a beautiful woman with dark silky hair with tints of white, skin fare, eyes white with shades of black. She wore a ragged silky dress but she pulled it off with her figure perfectly. she appeared strong as she stood tall. she looked ready to fight. she shared a sly smirk with Firnando. They both blasted their powers at each other. They were equally strong but only one can win this battle. the floor was slippery which made him lose his grip forcing firnando to slip, he fell on his back with a force from her retaliation. as he fell he burnt her leg, she was in pain now physically and mentally she had enough and pinned Firnando to the ground with her wounded leg, her crystal heel pierced his chest. Firnando looked up at her in a pleading look as he gags for air, he glances at her wounded leg that was oozing with blood that dripped all over his leather jacket.  She formed a sharp icicle from her hand and pointed it towards his throat. he knew he was in a tough situation but he was desperate.   Firnando took a risk and melted the icicle forming water all over his chest hurting himself in the process. He grabbed her wrist disabling her forcing himself to stand up in doing so he accidentally stepped on one of the many skulls in the room. They pause. She glares at him 

she said to him "You know that was my priced skull "

Firnando said in a huffing and puffing  sly gruff voice "Is that the way you greet me after all these years and getting stronger I see you nearly had me ."

She then broke free from his grip stared at him in a heart-sore way and said: " YES well what else am I suppose to do in this hell hole, you are lucky to be alive and I am giving you 5 seconds before I actually kill you, NOW GET! "

Firnando replied "now don't be like that I can grant you your freedom if you do me a simple favor "

she replied in an angry tone "And why would I help you if I do recall what happened last time, how I ended up here, and look at what I have become look at what you did! " She turned her back and started walking away.

Firnando said in a serious tone " Listen I have something big planned, if you join me we could go home. when she heard the word home, she stopped at her track and turned towards him.

Firnando reached out his arm to shake hands with her. She reluctantly reached out and shook his hand while staring at his red evil eyes and familiar mischievous smirk and just like that they vanished in a ring of mist. She left her cell as well as all her friends who wore handcuffs as accessories and her skull collection.