Prelude

November 13th, 1492

Fireballs flew through the air, crashing into the stone monuments of the castle walls. A dark wizard used their magic to tear open the front gate of the castle that was under siege to let the remainder of their forces inside. After a (h/c) mage and his allies were bested by the enemy's forces on the front lines, (Y/n) seemed despairingly set back from his defence against the enemy's vigorous assault. The sky was lit orange, a hail of fire arrows falling down upon the defensive, half their forces and that of the enemy's succumbed to the surprise barrage when the wall (Y/n) stood on began to crumble and fall apart with him still on it. 

As he fell, he got pinned under rubble with no-one to help him as the siege continued. An enemy combatant saw (Y/n)'s situation and slowly walked over to him with their shield and spiked mace and raised their weapon over their head to end his suffering when a spear impaled their chest, blood splattering all over (Y/n)'s face as they fell onto their knees and then onto their side. A waist-long-haired brunette stood before (Y/n), orange magic flaring in the palms of her hands as the debris ascended, relieving him of the agonising pressure of the stones crushing his body. 

"Ai venit. You came." (Y/n) exhaled in relief. 

A sorceress before him grinned at him, embracing him in a hug once he was back on his feet. 

"Sigur da. Ce te-ai face fără mine, raţă? Of course I did. What would you do without me, duck?" She replied flirtatiously. 

Cupping cheeks, the young couple embraced in a tender kiss. There was a sudden stand-still so both forces could return to their sides as a seven foot warmonger, Thalke, stood at the front of his army with his saber in hand ready to fight. Picking up two swords lying about, (Y/n) ran towards Thalke and raised his weapons up as he swung his sword heavily at me. He slammed his sword down at me, but missed as (Y/n) rolled to his right and impaled Thalke's knee and used the other sword to try to hit his upper body. 

The body armour Thalke wore barely did anything for (Y/n) as he was elbowed in his face, dazing him as he was relentlessly punched by Thalke in the face over and over with his free hand until he placed his sword over (Y/n)'s throat. (Y/n) latched his hands onto his helmet and used his abilities to squeeze the metal crown over Thalke's scalp. Thalke cried in agony as he was forced to let (Y/n) go to remove his helmet before his head was crushed, near broken. 

"Now!" (Y/n) yelled, giving his female companion the signal to come forward to use her magic to blast fire at Thalke's face, burning his head until he was able to remove it. 

The gruesome sight of Thalke's melted, burnt, charred face as he spilt blood out of his mouth. Using his magic to summon an axe, (Y/n) impaled Thalke's chest and pushed the blade deeply into the centre of his chest. 

"Do you fear death?" (Y/n) asked coldly. 

He proceeded to grab Thalke's shoulder who he drooled more blood so to steady himself from falling over. Thalke raised his left hand up, revealing a glowing blue box and handed it to (Y/n). He took it, curious as to what it was when it glowed and started to form a burning sensation in (Y/n)'s hand. He yelled at the burning sensation as he found himself being sucked into a blue beam into the sky, his lover screaming his name, never to be seen again.