Part One

November 27th, 2014

Despite being relatively new to their powers, a man and woman were outcasts to the people they worked for. People who promised them revenge. (Y/n) was brought to Hydra's Research Base to be experimented on differently compared to the two human test subjects who willingly risked death by being experimented on to gain special abilities. As they watched the Avenger get forced in, resentment made them bitter to the sorcerer's presence. 

When (Y/n) regained consciousness, he was confused as to why he was pinned on a table lying at a one-hundred and twelve angle, his arms pointed downwards. A sixty year-old hunchback was before him, administering a serum into his bloodstream when the hunchback himself noticed that (Y/n) was consciously present and snarled at him before hobbling out of the room. His presence was then replaced by that of the same man who addressed (Y/n) in Croatia. 

"Good day, Herr Thatch," the bald man spoke nonchalantly. "I am Wolfgang von Strucker. Welcome to Sokovia. My Research Base." 

(Y/n) didn't respond, knowing how dangerous the man before him was. 

"Refuse to speak, if you wish, but we will get what we want. We always do." 

Wolfgang smacked his lips and waited a moment by fixing a camera stand and began a recording. 

"What is your name?" Strucker began questioning. 

(Y/n) suddenly found it difficult to resist answering as every fibre in his body yearned to comply with whatever serum that was injected into his body. 

"(Y/n) Peter Thatch," he answered with a bit of hesitation in his tone. 

"Are you in league with Tony Stark?" 

"Yes." 

"So you know his secrets?" 

"Yes," (Y/n) stammered as he tried to resist. 

Strucker snickered. 

"Then you have high access in his little team's compound? Access to weapons, mystical artefacts - those from beyond this world?" 

"Yes." 

"So Stark trusts you, I assume? Where is it you're from?" 

"After the Bifrost was destroyed, I had not been to Earth since long ago. Not for five thousand years. So my return to Midgard is relatively new." (Y/n) confessed openly. 

This interested Strucker as he crossed one arm and rubbed his chin with the other. Of course, with what time he had left, he decided to ask (Y/n) about the Bifrost and his past. 

"The Bifrost is the Rainbow Bridge that connects Asgard to the other Realms, minus Jotunheim after Loki almost completely destroyed his home world. Thor was able to destroy the Rainbow Bridge before Jotunheim was no more, but Loki fell into an abyss that led to him being granted leadership to an entire alien army known as the Chitauri, prior to the Battle of New York. Thor and I did not return to Earth until the Allfather used Gungnir to use dark magic to open the Bifrost to take us to Earth to find Loki and return him to Asgard until the Bifrost was restored and mended. The Bifrost is both a gateway on Asgard and the form of transportation from Asgard as long as the Gatekeeper grants you entrance to Asgard." 

"That's a mouthful," Strucker jested. "What do you fear, (Y/n) Thatch?" 

(Y/n) fought the urge as his stomach cramped up but confessed nonetheless. 

"I... I-I f-f-f-fear... T-T-T-Thalke..." (Y/n) uttered spitefully. 

"Thalke? What does that mean?" 

It was at this point that (Y/n) was able to resist the truth serum which quickly rendered him unconscious while Strucker pondered on the name he spilt. Two Hydra soldiers retrieved (Y/n) from the table and carried his body into his cell, his door left open ajar where he would accompany a two test subjects who rarely were allowed out of their cells unless Strucker was in a good mood. For a very short time being, his mood would remain this way for an entire week. 

"Crezi că Strucker ar fi fost descoperit dacă l-am fi ucis? Do you think Strucker would be mad if we killed him?" A man whispered to his female companion as they stared at the man inhabiting a cell directly next to hers. 

"Stark va veni după el. Şi când o vor face, îi vom ucide. Stark will come for him. And when they do, we will kill them." The woman responded anxiously, her nerves getting the better of her. 

"Soră, eşti bine? Nu ai mai fost la fel de când l-a adus Strucker. Sister, are you okay? You have not been the same since Strucker brought him in." 

"Sunt bine, frate. Serios. Nu-ţi face griji pentru mine. Îl vom ucide pe Stark. Mă voi asigura de asta. Începând cu el. O să-l facem să vorbească. I'm fine, brother. Really. Don't worry about me. We'll kill Stark. I'll make sure of it. Starting with him. We'll make him talk."