Part Two

August 5th, 2015 

"Mr. Sun came up and he smiled at me
Said it's gonna be a good one just wait and see 
Jumped outta bed, and I ran outside 
Feeling so extra ecstatified 

It's the best day ever (best day ever)

I'm so busy got nothing to do
Spent the last two hours just tying my shoe
Every flower, every grain of sand
Is reaching out to shake my hand 

It's the best day ever (best day ever)

Sometimes the little things start closing in on me
When I'm feeling down, I wanna lose that frown, I stick my head out the window and I look around
Those clouds don't scare me
They can't disguise this magic that's happening right before my eyes 

Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright
So the best day ever can last all night 
Yeah, the best day ever's gonna last all night now 

It's the best day ever (best day ever)

Best day ever 
Best day ever..." 

(Y/n) walked in on his girlfriend watching Spongebob Squarepants - she sat underneath the bedsheets, sipping on a cup of tea with a container of almond nuts she crunched on as her eyes were hooked on the television screen in the corner of the room - where she failed to comprehend she was being observed for watching such a show that melted the heart of her boyfriend adoring her. Spongebob grunted in frustration as he tugged on the doors of the Krabby Krab when Mr Krabs appeared on screen, telling Spongebob to get out of the way. 

"Me building's been condemned, boy! We got ourselves a nematode infestation!" Mr Krabbs cried as little creatures broke the chains keeping the Krabby Krab closed before the whole restaurant was removed of yellow tape reading 'CONDEMNED' which made Mr Krabbs faint. 

"But, the best day ever starts at the Krabby Krab!" Spongebob cried as he approached the nematodes. "Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave!" 

The nematodes turned on Spongebob and ate his clothes, leaving him almost naked but with his underwear and shoes and socks which made the yellow, long-nosed, blue-eyed, buck-toothed yellow sponge to scream in shock of being violated before he attempted to sing 'best day ever'. 

"Guys! You're ruining the best day ev--Wait, no." 

Spongebob playing his nose like a flute surprised him when he realised that the nematodes were attracted to the flute-like playing as the creatures cheered and followed Spongebob away from the Krusty Krab. 

"Keep playing, lad!" Mr Krabbs yelled desperately. "Take those deadly sons of the sea away from me restaurant!" 

Once Spongebob had exhausted himself from playing his nose like a flute, which caused the cheery nematodes to fall asleep and snore when Spongebob realised what time it was and dashed to go to Sandy's home. Clearing his throat, (Y/n) interrupted the episode for Wanda and stole her attention who in turn whipped her head around and smiled with glee. 

"Bună, dragă. Nu pleci în zece minute? Oh, hello there, darling. Aren't you leaving in ten minutes?" Wanda greeted her boyfriend as he crawled onto the bed on all fours to kiss her lips.