Part Two

November 28th, 2014 

"FOR GOD! AND FOR COUNTRY! FIRE AT WILL!!" (Y/n) screamed as he threw his arm down in which archers fired arrows at the enemy forces ahead of their allies. 

As war broke out, (Y/n) stood on the wall as the fort's last line of defence. His allies fought bravely against the tyrant's forces, but due to the dark wizard on their side, the tide of the battle would not be shifted until the dark wizard was slain. (Y/n)'s allies fought hard, but he knew there was a special someone that he yearned to have fight by his side. Mages used their powerful capabilities to create a strong offense, but their powers were no match for the dark wizard. 

Fireballs flew through the air, crashing into the stone monuments of the castle walls as mages used their magic to tear open the front gate to let the remainder of their forces inside the fort. After (Y/n) and his allies were able to best our forces on the front lines, (Y/n) seemed despairingly set back from his defence against the enemy's assault. The sky was lit orange, a hail of fire arrows falling down upon the defensive, half their forces and that of the enemy's succumbed to the surprise barrage when the wall (Y/n) stood on began to crumble and fall apart with him still on it. 

As he fell, he got pinned under rubble with no-one to help him as the siege continued. An enemy combatant saw (Y/n)'s situation and slowly walked over to him with their shield and spiked mace and raised their weapon over their head to end his suffering. This time, it was a raven-haired man donning golden armour, a golden helmet with horns, a sceptre and a green cape as he smiled evilly before impaling (Y/n) to end his misery. 

(Y/n) jumped awake from the bedroll he laid on, his breathing heavy and shaky as he remembered where he was and reached for his neck to see if the power dampener collar was still around his neck. It was. (Y/n) couldn't recall the last time he was in a cell, but then again, the only time he was captive was when he was going to get hanged for his gifts in Braemar, Scotland. The hunchback appeared outside (Y/n)'s cell and produced keys that he used to let himself in, holding a syringe that he used to take a sample of (Y/n)'s blood who cooperated, knowing the trouble he was already in didn't need to get worse. Two guards approached (Y/n)'s cell to investigate the purpose of it being wide open when they spotted the hunchback and began to lash out at him. 

"Was denkst du, was du tust?! Wer hat dir den Befehl gegeben, hierher zu kommen?! Huh?! Du kleiner freak! Verlassen! Jetzt! What do you think you are doing?! Who gave you the order to come in here?! Huh?! You little freak! Leave! Now!" One guard barked at the hunchback while the other drew a club and began to beat him. 

Though this drew much attention onto the two guards, their comrades did nothing to intervene the bullying while two others stood by, eating bread and drinking a bottle of water when they saw the hunchback get harassed in (Y/n)'s cell. 

The woman whispered to her companion, "Frate, ajută-l. Brother, help him." 

As he motioned to hand his sister his food, (Y/n)'s shouting drew their attention onto him ducking under one guard's fist before applying a punch to the guard's side and then threw his hand at the guard's face, slamming his head into the wall before kicking the second to the ground and stomped on his face before stealing the club and beat the two guards who laid on the ground to even the score until Hydra soldiers rushed in to pin (Y/n) to a wall and beat him for being disobedient. 

It was there, that the brother and sister became sceptical about (Y/n) Thatch's true behaviour compared to how they believed the rest of the Avengers to be; but it would not be enough to change their views. Not yet at least. By the time the guards had settled after beating up a defenceless (Y/n), the twins resumed to mind their own business as the female twin distracted herself with her magic.