06 | Falsified Life Story

+ I HOPE YOU LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE; LIE TO ME.
[ julia michaels (ft.5SOS) - lie to me]

"Let's get to know each other better!" Yaya beams, the box of scrabble placed nicely in front of her as she clasps her hand together

"Let's get to know each other better!" Yaya beams, the box of scrabble placed nicely in front of her as she clasps her hand together. "So, to make this fun, let's play a board game together."

Supra sweats from head-to-toe. "I- uh, okay."

Does he know how? No. He'll just observe what Yaya does in the first place, following right after. He has too much pride and dignity to let that fall off his skyscraper. Death crosses his arms, placing a stoic expression on his face.

When inwardly, he was panicking just like any other new parent caring for their baby at 3 in the morning.

"I'll do you a favor and start first!" In a whiff, Yaya had managed to set out the entire plank on the table, unbeknownst to Supra's trembling figure.

He sweats more as she says, "Let's have some rules to establish first. No lengthy words, no curse words too! It should be related somewhat to our personality or what we like, personally."

Supra nods, stiffly, as if he was a robot.

He obviously didn't hear a single word she said.

She picks up a letter of hers and starts to arrange it to form the word, COOKIES on the blocks, perfecting them into a line. "Alright! I have a hobby of baking and cookies are my favorite treats. Hey- I'll bring you some one day!"

Cookies? Death was further thrown into a dilemma, his head spinning with endless thoughts. Frostfire was right afterall- he should come out of his comfort zone and start socializing more. Cookies? What are those?

"Uhm," He coughs, wiping the droplet from his brow swiftly, "Thanks, I guess. Anyway, is it my turn?"

"Yep!" She chirps, sipping on her iced tea.

Praise be the advocate of darkness, Supra squeezes his eyes shut, muttering a slang of prayers underneath his breath. Why, out of every play that exists, must we do this one, difficult game?!

Using his finger with blinded faith, he chooses the letter D. Hell no, he thinks, blinking at the letter. What am I supposed to do with this? Should I throw it at so- no, Yaya formed a word.

"Hey, earth to.. wait, do you not know how to play scrabble?" Yaya's brown hazel orbs widened in realization, and Supra's face starts to burn from utter embarassment.

At his silent demeanor, she raises both hands.

"Oh my goodness, I-I'm super sorry!" She rushes, grabbing the game box to clean everything up, "W-We can play something else instead."