DEVIL'S LAST : OUTRO.

+ I'LL HOLD YOU WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, I'LL
BE WITH YOU FROM DUSK TILL DAWN (X2),
BABY I'M RIGHT HERE. [ zayn, sia - dusk till dawn ]

Supra adjusts his collar, pulling on his tie and uplifting it in its right place

Supra adjusts his collar, pulling on his tie and uplifting it in its right place. It was just another regular day- with him going off to work and doing this an executive could do.

As the CEO of a large, global-scale company, it's only fitting that he has the best of the best. His earpiece starts to buzz with electricity, signaling the start of his work load.

"Sir, the applicants are here."

"Good." Supra replies, pressing his finger lightly on the small intercom. "Send them in, and make sure to hand me the files over before they do."

"Yes, sir." His assistant, Ying, disconnects the line.

He props his chin on his open palm. This week calls for a new accountant. Project184, the blueprint for a bionuclear weapon, is up for sale; and he needed someone to work with the finances in case everything goes to crap.

The heavy doors opened, and in stepped a girl.

Unlike the previous interviewees, something about her soft, tidy appearance made him slightly lean forward in interest. Her pink hijab stood out from the blue sky, surrounding them.

"Boboiboy Supra." He introduces himself, not letting his subjective opinion affect the outcome. He needed a worthy person for the job. "Have a seat."

She nods, following his instructions and sinks into the velvet couch, legs pressed together. "Thanks for having me here." She dips her head lightly.

He catches the glint in her brown orbs.

Almost instantly, he got the feeling.

"Ying," He presses onto his headseat with a nostalgic smile, despite not knowing the woman in front of him. "I've found the right person for the job. Send everybody else home, please."

"S-Sir? Are you certain?"

He fixes his eyes on her, "Are you trying me?"

Ying stammers, "F-Forgive me. I'll do it right away."

The intercom disconnects, and he rises from his chair, closing the distance between them. He took note of every time she took a breath- tensed, but calm and collected at the same time.

Supra sits on the edge of his table, one leg crossed over the other, extended out on the glass floor. "Welcome to the company. What's your name?"

She looks surprised for a slight moment, then quickly regains her composure with a friendly, comforting smile.

"Hanna." She replies softly, "My name's Hanna."

He tries her name on his lips and smirks, liking the way it rolls off his tongue. "Well then, Hanna." Supra extends a hand her way, "I look forward to working business with you."

Without hesitation, she took his hand in hers.

And that was the start of a new friendship.

- FIN. Scroll down to see the explanation +
author's note. If not, thank you for reading! ✨

THIS BOOK HAS ENDED on 25th May, 2020

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS
SUPPORTED ME THIS FAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE
DONE IN WITHOUT YOUR HELP! ^ ° ^

EXPLANATION : Yes, Supra decided to end his life and now he's reincarnated as a human as he wished before! However, neither Yaya or him retains their memory in the past life. If you are curious on who Hanna is, she's basically Yaya but in the Boboiboy english translation program ;)

>> QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PLOT HERE.
I'll try to answer them one-by-one, but please
read other questions! I won't answer any duplicates
or similar questions already asked.

DEDICATED TO : xKittaMew and _Amethyx_ !
Remember that this book is a submission to Scar's contest- however as I am a judge myself, my book won't be enlisted as a possible winner. So don't worry, you still have a chance! THIS IS ALSO DEDICATED TO YOU ALL, READING THIS!

That's all from me :D
Thank you once again, for reading this. I hope that
through this book, you were able to learn one or
two things on how valuable life may be.