4| Wait For Qadar

Hello again!

To everyone who voted and commented, I am trying to write everyday for you guys.

I hope you are liking the story. Have an awesome day!

I pray ALLAH accepts your duas and ease every pain of yours.

W A I T   F O R   Q A D A R

Word had spread like fire.

The king, Tayyab's father remained reticent as his courtiers and vizier, who was also the king's half-brother continued to raise their opinion regarding the current circumstances. This was an immergency meeting.

Apparently, some people in the kingdom did care for their prisoner, Hayat. Ever since the massacre at the Qasba, rumours had widely spread of the tyranny of the Royal family once again.

So the courtiers were invited in the Royal court to voice their opinion and suggestions.
The Royal court was magnificent in its own way, it was one of the most lavish Durbar halls amongst the seven kingdoms and one of the grandest chambers too. It's walls were decorated with gold and rubies. It was covered with paintings of the forefathers of Tayyab, the war stories they had faught and various weapons adorn the walls as well. The hall had an exquisite ceiling,  which was covered with beautiful chandeliers. It was surrounded by viewing galleries from where the ladies of the palace could view the proceedings while remaining veiled.

On a raised platform was the throne of the king, The chair was carved of gold, crested with several jewels and decorative metals forming an elegant coat of arms. That throne was bathed in the blood of those who had fought for it and all the anger and wickedness in their hearts.

A man in his early sixties sat on it proudly, his turban bathed in jwell and his mantle was as expensive too. He had big, scruffy and greyish beard, his eyes a bit sunken due to his growing age, yet his face glazed.

In front of his throne were the seating arrangements for the courtiers, two rows of quilt with soft cushions.

The king was furious and he had demanded to talk to Tayyab at once. He had never approved of Meher for him because of the class difference between both of them, let alone Tayyab's madness to find her.

Meher was gifted by the enemy Kingdom of Noor as a gift. A peace offering! She was very pretty and Tayyab had just returned after completing his Ilm along with Umar, Ali and Yousef from Madrailm in the Kingdom of Qalb. He saw Meher and was bewitched by her beauty instantly, his father, the king was sending her back, saying he didn’t need any kaneez but Tayyab talked him into letting her stay and so his father instead gifted her to him.