Part 1~ unexpected call

A/n: hey guys,thank you all so much for choosing this story,this is my first one so let me know how is it in the comments I'll appreciate it,ideas for the story will be welcomed , enjoy <33
~
~
Your POV
It was a cold morning,I made myself some tea to keep myself warm,I love Saturdays,I can do anything I want or just being lazy,so today I decided to watch some Netflix all day cuz why the hell not?
A bit about myself;I'm Y/n, a 19 year old woman who loves gaming,streaming and all this stuff,I have an amazing brother named Travis,he's always so positive and makes me happy every time I feel a bit down,I live alone in a small apartment,I get my money from a small Job at a restaurant,and of course my YouTube channel and twitch.
I have a really small and a cute community on social media,I wouldn't call myself "famous" but I'm satisfied with what I have,I can't wait to see what happens in the future.
So back to where I was,I was making tea as I put my favorite show on Netflix just to relax a bit after such a busy,long week.
25 minutes in I got myself very comfortable,until I heard my phone ring and I got so scared I spilled some tea on myself, heh,typical me.

I looked at my phone to see that my brother,Travis,is calling me,I answered since I was curious.
"Hey Y/n! How are you?" He said excited.
"Hey Bro,what's up,didn't expect you to call".
"Oh well I'm sorry for calling all of the sudden,but I have news for you,that you might be interested in!"
I was so confused, what was he about to tell me.
"So,me and some of my friends decided to go on a little vacation, and I'll be very happy if you could join us,it'll be fun plus you deserve a little break."
Vacation? What was he taking about?
"Wha- vacation? Where? When? What?"
״To a big villa by the beach,there are rooms for everyone,it has a big pool,and so much more,you should totally come".
"Wow Travis,I honestly didn't expect that,but you know what,I'm down for this,lately I've been feeling down a lot and maybe you're right,I deserve a little break after all."
"Sweet! We're going next Saturday,basically in a week so Start packing your stuff,Luv ya!"
"Bye,talk to you later,love you too".

HOLY SHIT what-

Am I dreaming or what? Oh well that's was so unexpected,even tho I don't really know my brother'a friends,I only heard about them a lot,I know they are all YouTubes and they have a group called "Lunch club"? Oh well,kinda nervous to meet them because of this social anxiety, I'm literally so awkward.

Well!! I better start packing my stuff and get ready.

A

Hey bitchesss <33
This is a very short part,but i guess that's just a little intro,I promise it'll be more interesting as it goes on :)) quarantine be boring aff so  decided to entertain y'all a bit,and myself of course, see ya!! 💞✨