Part 18~new to me

A/n~

My boyfriend called me fat today :))
Anyways, back to the story.

————————————————————————

I woke up to a familiar scent of strong cologne, I opened my eyes to see Schlatt on his phone, when he felt me moving he put his phone down, smiled and looked at me.

"What?" I asked in confusion and giggled.

"Nothing." He says in a quit voice while smirking.

"So, how'd ya sleep?" He asked me.

Sitting up from his lap, I answer him ; "good, you're comfortable." I laughed.

After a few minutes of talking, I looked out of the car's window and saw the sunrise, we both just looked at the sun rising, in a very comfortable silence.

The sun began to warm us up, that's when we decided we should drive back, I also didn't want Ronnie, who was now staying with me, to worry about me not being home.

I connected my phone to his car speakers and I put on my favorite song playlist.

We both sang terribly to the songs and it made us laugh, after about 20 minutes of driving we stopped at a small cafe to get some coffee, I ordered my favorite drink and we continued to drive, talking and jamming.

Eventually we got to my apartment and he parked right outside, I still sat there, lost in my thoughts, haven't even noticed until he cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry, I zoned out for a second there." I giggle in embarrassment.

"You know, thank you for coming with me, I had fun with you." He said calmly, smiling softly at me.

"Well, thank you for taking me, that was such a weird moment yet so fun, feels like a movie to be honest." I admit, smiling.

"It really does." He said.
We just smiled at each other for a few seconds.
"Ya know, it's a new feeling for me." I said, hoping he'll understand what I'm talking about.
"Same here." He admits before he continue ;
" I'm actually so bad at this romance stuff, I'm honestly just a gamer, I don't know much." He said causing us to laugh.

"For a gamer, you're actually really good at this." I said and he chuckled.

He leaned in slowly and gave me a small sweet kiss on my cheek, "I would like to hang out with you more." He stated.

"I'm free most of my time, so you can just call or text me whenever you want." I told him, leaning in my seat.
"I think you should go, before Ronnie start to freak out." He chuckled and I nod.
We said our goodbyes and I made my way to my apartment, smiling like an idiot.

I carefully unlocked my door to not cause any loud noise. I stepped in and locked the door behind me, I immediately went to kitchen, realizing how thirsty I am, while filling my glass with cold water I grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 8 AM.

Very early for me, I usually sleep till noon or even later.

I drank my water and go to my bedroom, I slowly open the door to see Ronnie laying on the bed with her phone, looking like she just woke up.

"Oh, you're already up? I thought you'll wake up late." She said looking up at me.

"Well, I have something to tell you, I wasn't here all night."

She dropped her phone on the bed.
"WHAT." Was all she said with her eyes wide open.
"Nah I gotta make a cup of coffee for that, hold on." She said, getting up and making her way to kitchen, I chuckle at her reaction and follow her.

While she was making coffee for the both of us, I sat on one of the chairs that was around my kitchen table, I told her everything that happened and she listened without interrupting me at all.

She smirked before she spoke up ; "dude, he's so in love with you."
I stared at her without saying anything, "don't deny it, you love him too." She said again.
I chuckle and put my face in my hands, knowing she's speaking the truth, at least from my point of view.

She sat in front of me and placed two cups with coffee in them, I finally look up and take the cup in my hand, taking a small sip of it.

I was about to say something before my phone started to ring loud and I flinched, but answer it when I saw it was Travis.

"Yooo." He yelled from the other line.
"Hey Travis, what's up?" I ask him.
"Hi y/n, I do a little friend gathering today, a mini party tonight, you should come, oh and you also can bring Ronnie with you." He said.

"Ok sure I'll talk to her."
We said our goodbyes and I hang up.

"Apparently we're going party tonight."