Part 8~familiar?

(Pictures at top have nothing to do with the story, it's just for the vibes 😗)

~

Waking up, I felt myself leaning against something... or someone...?

I opened my eyes and looked to my right side to see Jschlatt on his phone, when he noticed I moved, he looked to me and smiled.

"Oh good morning" he laughed.

"Morning..? What time is it?" I asked confused.

"Chill it's not actually morning, you fell asleep for like an hour, it's 14:30 Pm."

I nodded and smiled, remembering what happened before I took this small nap.
How fun it was spending a bit of time with my new friend.

Still feeling tired from my nap, I again leaned against him just relaxing a bit, I took my phone which was right by my side, to see a few notifications from different platforms, I wasn't really interested this time, thinking it was just lunchclub fans or viewers.

I scrolled a bit on my time line, just to see posts from people I follow, I looked a second on my suggestions of people to follow, and saw someone really familiar, I clicked on the profile seeing it was Emily, the girl I met in the kitchen before.
I follow her and decided to scroll a bit to see her photos, I was scrolling for a few seconds and then my eyes widened when I saw a picture with Emily and Jschlatt together in a photo.

They both were smiling, she hugged him, putting her arm around his waist and they both have some random drink in their hands, It looked like some kind of party I guess.

Realizing the guy in the photo is literally right next to me, I quickly clicked my home button on Instagram and continued to scroll like nothing happened.

I was feeling kinda bored, I want to go somewhere outside of this house, but alone, maybe just a small shopping day by myself?
I know there's a shopping center 25 minutes away drive from this house, I decided it's the best day and time for it.

Short Time skip

Putting a little bit of mascara on my eyelashes, I looked in the mirror to see if my outfit looks good enough.
I was wearing a pastel-pink top and black skinny ripped jeans.

I took my bag that had my wallet and other important stuff that I need, put my shoes on and finally go downstairs.

"Oh hi Y/n, so you're going now?" Travis asked me with mouth full of pizza.

"Yup, I'm not gonna be long." I answered.

"Are you sure you don't  want someone to drive you there?" He asked again.

"Yeah I'm sure, thanks for the offer though, I'll just take a Uber." I smiled at him.
He nodded and smiled back at me.

I ordered a Uber 5 minutes before I went outside to wait, after 2 minutes or less the Uber came, I went inside and told the driver to take me wherever I need to.
After 20-25 minutes the Uber stopped at the center, I paid him and went out to see a really big shopping center with a lots of different kinds of stores.

Food, clothes, It had EVERYTHING, it had a few beautiful and big water Fountains.
Looking around, I decided to go to a random clothing shop.