Part 13~late night cuddles

A/n ~
2K? I'm screaming and crying brb.

_____________________________

"What the hell!" I yelled at him.

It only caused him to laugh harder, he came closer and helped me fix my hair, he gently moved a little hair piece behind my ear.

Again, I had to admire his beautiful eyes, his movements, his body, he's actually so beautiful.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He suddenly said.

I could feel myself blushing but decided to shake it off.

He looked down at me and smiled, still giggling a bit.

"Oh come on, I didn't want to get my hair wet." I complained.

"Well too late." He said before splashing water on me, I responded quickly and we both start to splash water on each other laughing like little kids.
I looked over for a second to see Ronnie smiling at me evil-ish and I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what she's thinking about.

After a while of messing around like there's no tomorrow, I didn't even notice Emily glaring at me, I shook it off since I didn't want her to ruin my whole mood, cause she's good at it.

Time skip

I hugged Veronica before she went in to the Uber.

"Come more often, it's not like I've got something better to do." I told her.

"Bet." She smiled at me and stepped in.

I went back to the house and decided to take a warm shower to wash off all the chlorine.
I washed my hair and my whole body, wrapping my body in a white bit towel, I take a look at my closet, trying to decide what should I wear.

It was 22:27 PM.

I decided to wear an oversized black hoodie and black comfy shorts that I could sleep in,
I jumped on my bed and put my dying phone to charge it.
I turn on the TV and put Netflix, I decided to watch Brooklyn99, I loved that show and it actually made me laugh and it doesn't even depend on my mood.

I cuddle with my blanket and pillows getting myself very comfortable, I was tired and exhausted but still wanted to relax a bit before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

My door opened all of the sudden.
I thought everyone was already asleep?

Schlatt came in and closed the door behind him, smiling tiredly at me.
"Hi, sorry I couldn't fall asleep, may I be here with you?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered.

He crawled under my blanket and cuddled me without thinking or asking, he just like that wrapped his arms around me and snuggled.
I smiled softly to myself and cuddled him back making us both very comfy and tired.

Just like that, we fell asleep quickly, cuddled with each other the whole night.

10:34 AM

"Y/n..." a soft deep voice called my name.
I turn around and see Schlatt.

"Oh, morning." I smiled.

"Morning, want a coffee?" He asked.

"Yeah I'd like to have some." I reply.

He nodded and got up, he walked over to my side of the bed and covered me with the blanket before placing a small kiss on my head.
I shivered, but In a good way, I just didn't expect it, but also had nothing against it.

I liked it.

He walked through the door and closed it behind him.

I grabbed my phone to check the time and answered a few messages from Alice and my mom, asking if I'm doing good.
I appreciated it.
I answered both of them and put my phone to the side and I was laying down a bit before I got up and brushed my teeth and hair, I went downstairs and apparently me and him were the only two awake.

I sat on one of the many chairs and played with my hair while waiting for him, after 2 minutes and gave me a mug and sat in front of me with his mug in his hand.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and nodded.

"How'd ya sleep?" He asked.

"Honestly? Amazing. I fell asleep very fast and slept good the whole night." I admit.

"Ok good, I slept amazing too, soo... don't be surprised if I ever break in like this again." He said making me chuckle softly.

While I drink my coffee, I zone out, thinking about the person sitting in front of me.

How do I feel about him?

I never had this kind of feeling, it's very comforting. It makes me feel safe and comfortable, lt makes me forget about my problems and mental issues, it's like...

My cure.

"Earth to Y/n." He says.

"Oh sorry, you were talking?" I asked embarrassed.

"I called your name like 5 times, are you ok?" He laughs softly.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I'm good, just zoned out ya know." I said.
"What's on your mind?" He asked again."

"Nothing important, general stuff.״ I told him and I wasn't sure If he believed me but he nodded.