Part 7-weird feeling

A/n:
Hey,how are you? Doesn't matter what's your life at this point, I just wanna let you know that I'm proud of and I love you and keep doing what's good for you. Anyways, enough of deep notes, enjoy this chapter :)

Jschlatt's POV. ( not your POV)

Emily just kept talking to me , about some stuff that happened to her and other kinda boring stuff that I don't really care about but I stopped paying attention because I saw from the corner of my eye, Y/n sitting looking very... sad? Mad? Exhausted? I'm not sure.

But I sure know that I really wanted to see what's up with her, talk to her, and listen to her, I don't know what's this weird feeling, why am I so attached to a girl I barely know? Why do I want to get so close to her for no reason?
I'm even sure what should I do at situations like this, I never felt like this and never believed in love from the first sight.

"Um, HELLO?" Emily said annoyed.
"What?"
"Are you even listening to me?" She asked.
"Yeah yeah I'm just tired.. whatever."
She rolled her eyes but shook it off and smiled at me.

Your POV

I was looking at the tv screen, trying to focus on the movie even though it didn't even interest me. I was so tired and exhausted , I just wanted to snack a bit and go to sleep, just as I thought that, Carson came and set next to me handing me a bag of Doritos.

"Thanks" I smiled to him, he smiled and nodded at me then he got his phone out and opened Snapchat, before I knew, we were taking and recording goofy videos and photos, I laughed so hard I started tearing up, then Carson chose some random photo we took and put it on his instagram story, tagging me.

I love Carson, he's like my second brother after Travis, he was always there for me, I'm really glad I have him in my life, I don't know if he noticed me being sad or tired but I sure know that I feel a lot better now thanks to him.

After another 15 minutes, I looked at my phone screen to see LOTS of notifications from followers, oh yeah, I completely forgot he was a famous YouTuber and streamer.
Well, I guess I gotta get used to it since I hang out with those guys a lot now.

We didn't even finish the movie, we switched it to some comedy show on Netflix laughing our ass-off, I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that movie boring.
When the episode ended I looked to my left to see Cooper and Ted already sleeping on the couch, I decided it's the best time for me to go upstairs, take a warm refreshing shower and finally go to sleep.

I was so lazy and tired to get up but still did it, I went upstairs and closed the door behind my bedroom, looking at my phone I see it was
22:37, I took off my clothes, and showered with my favorite soap i took with me.
I washed my hair and shaved my legs almost falling asleep in the middle of it.

Finally getting out, I put on some comfy clothes that I could sleep in feeling completely comfortable, I dried my hair and decided to be on my phone a bit before I go to sleep like I usually do.

After a while I got really sleepy, I put my phone away and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up to the bright sunlight, blinding me softly when I opened my eyes, I groan and check the time on my phone to see its 9:23 In the morning which is pretty early for me but I didn't feel tired so I forced myself out of bed and brushed my teeth.

Before I go downstairs, I change my clothes to something comfy but stylish;

I finally go downstairs to see the same girl from yesterday  that I have no idea who she is

I could already feel myself getting awkward but I tried to play it cool and make myself some coffee.

"Morning" I smile softly to the female next to me, I can tell she got a bit scared because she jumped a bit, but she turned around and seemed kinda surprised.
"Oh,hello?" She asks confused.
"I'm Y/n" I say without thinking twice.
"Emily" she says while pouring coffee into two black mugs, then she finally looked at me, smiled and walked away.

Ok that was weird.
I could see from the corner of my eye,her going upstairs slowly to not spill coffee on her way, I wonder for who the other mug is?
Whatever, I made my coffee and went to backyard where the pool was, I set down on one of the chairs right by the pool and relax a bit.

Most of them are still sleeping probably, It was quiet, I almost forgot I'm not the only one here, I wish I could be here alone, it's so peaceful and calm I completely forgot about all the bad things in my life.

After good 25 minutes I finished my coffee while I scrolled on my time line, I saw a few messages from my mom, asking how's the vacation going, I text her back almost with no details but I tell her it's great and peaceful here, I got up and went back inside.
I was thinking what could I do right now since it's so boring and I just woke up, I decided to watch some movies or shows on Netflix in my bedroom with some snacks.

I went upstairs, closed the door behind me and jumped on my bed with my phone in my hand, I turned the tv on and switched to Netflix, I pick a random horror movie and cuddled with my blanket until I heard a knock on my door, the one who came in I was last expecting.
Before I could even say come in , the door opened slowly and I saw jSchlatt .

I quickly changed my position to a sitting position, and looked at him with a confused expression, then I finally spoke.
"Hey" I say still kinda surprised.
"Hi, bored as hell, mind if I join?" He asked confidently with a tired smile.
I was so confused, but nodded and moved to the side so he can lay down on the other side.

He got under the blanket then looked at me for spilt second, then turned to the screen again.
His scent was so strong, it filled most of the space in my bedroom.
I was still kinda nervous because I didn't know how to act, what is going on?
"Sorry for breaking in like this". He finally spoke.
"That's totally fine" , I smiled at him and he nodded softly smiling at me too.

Before I knew, I got so comfortable so quickly I rested my head on his warm shoulder and he put his hand around my neck and stayed like this the whole movie, actually enjoying ourselves, we made jokes about the characters in the movie, every jumpscare, we both yelled and then laughed so hard, we got along so quickly yet so randomly and unexpected.

A/n :
Heyyy, just wanna ask something real quick, you probably heard about the whole lunchclub,  smplive and misfits situation, especially if you're on Twitter. Any thoughts about this? Do you still want me to continue writing this, or maybe request something different? Your choice <33
I just wanna see how many people are actually interested in this one. :))
Bye for now, see y'all next time babes.