Part 10~confusing

A/n ~
1K HOLY SHITTY AHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was sitting on the kitchen counter, talking to Travis about random stuff.

Veronica left like a hour ago since she had a lot of work.

"Anyways, Y/n, I'm going on a quick walk with Cooper,Ted and Carson, I'll see you later, we'll be back soon". He said taking a sip of water.

"Ok sure, go ahead." I smiled.

I watched the four of them leave through the front door, while mixing milk in my coffee.

I saw some calls missed, from Alice, I was kinda worried because she called me like 3 times and she usually writes before she calls me, so I decided to text her first.

———————————————————————

Alice😌💞✨

Hey Alice, you good?
Why did you call?

Hey, is this true?

What's true?

That you hanged out with my
ex- boyfriend alone while we still
were together?

Alice wha-
Who told you this??

Oh so you're saying that's true?

Alice I didn't say anything,
I'm just trying to understand.

______________________________

She left me on read since that.

What the hell?
Nothing like that happened, I don't know who told her this but I felt so upset because she doesn't even want to hear me out or whatever I have to say.

It's so childish.

"Having troubles with your friends?"

I heard a female voice coming from behind me, I turned around to see Emily.

"Excuse me?" I ask her confused.

She just smiled at me.

"I wonder if Alice will ever forgive you."
She said.

"Wait, you're the one who told her that?" I asked again confused, but aggressively.

"If you had stayed away, maybe I wouldn't".
She said still smiling the same annoying smile.

I could feel my blood burning, I clenched my teeth and held myself back from not slapping her across her beautiful face.

"You BITCH, I DID stay away from him, I haven't even looked at you two, what does my friends have to do with this?" I said so aggressively I yelled some of the words.

Her smile disappeared from her face.

Yeah I didn't expect to curse out loud, but I can't even remember the last time I was so mad at someone, she's acting like she's in middle school trying to get her crush only to herself.

"Calm down, you're doing this to yourself." She said rolling her eyes and then she walked away with an apple in her hand.

I was still sitting there, my body in the same position with a very confused and shocked face.
I thought about Alice herself, what kind of friend does she make, if she believes to a stranger but not her best friend.

I was pissed, what did I got myself into.

I came to this vacation with good vibes, I came here to help my mental health a bit, to forget about work and stress, to make new friends, to enjoy myself and relax.

And what I get is a teenage Karen?

Nice.

At this point I don't care if I sound evil, if I'm
Mad, if I'm sad, I have to stop being so nice to people who don't deserve it.

I took my mug of coffee with my hand drained it in the kitchen sink, still kinda felt bad for the coffee but it got cold and disgusting.
I went upstairs and changed my cloths, grabbed my phone only and went out through the front door.
I need a good walk at the park.

I was walking, still not so far away from the villa, until I heard footsteps behind me, being a paranoid person, I grabbed a stick from the ground and walked faster, the footsteps got faster as well.
Something tapped on my shoulder, I gasped, and turned around to see Jschlatt looking down at me.

He chuckled and pointed to the stick in my hand.

"Were you going to hit me with that?" He asked smiling innocently.

"Maybe." I answered rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I saw you walking out, without telling anything to anybody, so let me walk with you at least, you don't know the place."
He said.

"Don't you want to be with Emily?"

"Emily? No, not really, don't tell her I said that but she's talking waayyy too much." He laughed.
"So, May I walk with you ma'am?"

"Fine." I said smiling, but still annoyed.

We continued to walk towards the park, some minutes we were walking in silence, not an awkward one though.
And some minutes we were just talking or telling jokes, I had the same vibes from when we both cuddled in my room, watching Netflix.

It was fun, I forgot about what happened with Emily and Alice, but it still was something that I would remember like every 15 minutes, it upsets me.
I just wanna have fun without being stressed by something.

"What's on your mind, you seem disturbed by something." He admitted.

"Nothing, everything's fine, I'm just kinda hungry and tired." I lied.

"Don't you dare lie to me, I see something's wrong, come on, tell me." He almost begged looking like a little kid.

I sigh and stop walking, I lean against a tree and look him straight into his eyes.
I never really noticed, but his eyes are very beautiful and serious.

I wanted to start talking, but I couldn't, something stopped me.

I wanted to cry.

I wanted to let out everything with my tears, that I've been holding for a while now.

Salty Tears started to fall down my cheeks without me noticing, he didn't say anything,
He just came closer and wiped my tears with his thumb.

I'm glad he comforts me without words.
Sometimes actions can show a lot more emotion.

He then lifts my chin up with his index finger, making me look into his eyes again.
When he noticed I calmed down a bit, he let go.

"It's Emily." I said with no emotion.

"Emily?" He sounded confused.