Part 12~pool

A/n ~
Before I even start, I want to apologize for leaving without saying anything, the past few days I've been stressing a lot because of different stuff but it's getting better, I promise I'll fix my schedule and I AM *going* to finish this story so no worries, enjoy :)

Your POV;

I woke up to the sounds of birds outside and the light of the sun hitting my bedroom wall, I looked over to the clock on the wall to see it was 11:34 AM.

I went to sleep at 2 AM last night because I had trouble falling asleep, too bad I didn't brought any sleep medicine with me since I know sometimes sleeping is a problem for me.

I lay for about 5 minutes before I get up of bed to brush my teeth and take a nice cold and refreshing shower.
I put comfy shorts with a hoodie that goes almost past my knees and go downstairs to make a coffee.
I poured boiling water into the coffee mug and feel something tapping on my shoulder.

Gasping, I turn around to see Travis chuckle.

"Oh my god, Travis... you scared me bro."

He laughed and grabbed my mug taking a sip of it before saying; "oh thanks for the coffee sissy", and blew a kiss with his hand playfully.

I rolled my eyes and slightly slapped his hand which made him laugh even harder.

The day barely started and I already know it's going to be a lazy day, until I remember we're doing a small pool-party in the afternoon, I sigh as I sit on the couch and text Veronica about this, asking if she wants to come.

About 5 minutes later she texted me, accepting the offer.

I put my phone down as I felt some kind of weight next to me, I look over to see Schlatt sitting right next to me, and he looks... upset?

"Aye you good?" I asked him, making him look at me for a second.

"Yeah I am, why wouldn't I be?" He said almost immediately.

"Don't lie to me."

"Ok well." He stopped for a second.
"I had a fight with Emily this morning, she told me that She gave everything to me and I still hang out with you, the thing is, she didn't give me anything, she's always complaining and telling me what I do wrong, and I told her that."

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that you're actually care about it, I'm glad you told her the truth, maybe she'll finally understand something, I'm
Just glad you believed me." I answered.

He softly smiled at me and I put my head on his shoulder making him wrap his hand around me.

Time skip

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and didn't even bother to get up.

"Come in!" I yelled.

I looked up and saw Ronnie standing, smiling at me, then she takes her shoes off and sits on my bed next to me.

"So, what's up with this Emily girl?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just hope she won't bother me anymore." I answered and Ronnie chuckled.

"She better not."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Anyways, we should change to our bathing suits should we?" I asked changing the subject.

"Hell yeah, I'm using the bathroom." She said

I looked at her and nodded.

I went to my suitcase and grabbed my favorite bikini I brought with me, I quickly changed into it and sat on my bed, waiting for my friend to change.
As I was scrolling on my phone I heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see Ronnie in her bathing suit.
"Looking sexy." I said and she laughed.
"Same to you."

We both went downstairs and decided to make some drinks like lemonade or milkshakes.
We got the ingredients and started to make it using a recipe we found on Instagram.

When it was ready, we took the drinks outside and sat on the chairs that was around a small table near the pool.
Music was playing, everyone was having fun and laughed a lot, my mood went down every time I accidentally looked over to Emily talking with the boys, trying to get their attention as much as possible and Veronica just looked at me sometimes and we both rolled eyes and laughed at her, how pathetic.

Some of the guys, were taking pictures with each other or recording videos for their Instagram story, just goofing around.

"Ok, we were sitting enough, let's go swim finally." Ronnie suddenly offered.

"Nah I'm good to be honest, I'll just stay here and relax, you can go." I answered.

"It wasn't an offer, you're coming."

I smiled and looked up at her without saying anything, she rolled her eyes and jumped in the water, after a few seconds she got up gasping for air.
"Oh damn it's cold." She laughed out.

I giggled and continued to look after her like I'm her mom, I saw her swimming over to Schlatt and she whispered something in his ear and they both smiled.
I don't understand what was that about but I sure didn't like where this is going.

Schlatt got up and went somewhere right after,
I didn't bother looking or whatever.

I zoned out till i felt something strong pushing me slightly, and I fell right to the cold pool, getting up I fixed my hair which was all over my face and covered it.
I gasped but not for air, but because I just looked back to see Schlatt standing behind me laughing, he looked at Veronica which was laughing even harder.