serim/hyeongjun [underage drinking] [fluff]

this.

this is why i'm not paid enough for this.

serim watches unamused at the chaos unfolding in front of him.

you'd think being the oldest and the leader of the group would entitle him to a few hyung perks. like being able to cuddle your adorable little dongsaengs whenever you want. or having no-one eat your mint-chocolate ice-cream without explicit permission. or not having to fear for your pig plushie's life whenever it's in hyeongjun's hands -

yeah.

no.

he - quote him on this - had gone to shower for approximately ten minutes. ten . right after he and allen packed way the groceries and secretly hid the case of soju onto the highest shelf behind the spices, away from the maknae line's reach (it was for a good cause, he nods to himself, thinking of all the opportunities they could have where the maknae line wasn't around so the hyung line gang could just crash and cry in the middle of the night singing to trot songs with no one judging them cough cough seongmin).

he had only been gone for ten minutes . TEN. and pray tell , how on earth did minhee (that brat) find the case of soju within ten minutes, invite the entire maknae line to drink a sip from a bottle each, got all of them intoxicated, then somehow managed to get the rest of the hyung line drunk which resulted in allen trying to take care of everyone by himself after hearing seongmin screeching. in a span TEN. WHOLE. MINUTES?

serim wants to cry, not gonna lie. he's a tough, intimidating guy on the outside. but on the inside he's just as soft and uwu as everyone else and just wants hugs from his dongsaengs. he kinda needs one now from watching the hellish scene in front of him.

first off, seongmin and wonjin were on the couch, and a red-faced seongmin was attempting to strangle a giggling wonjin with his bare hands.

that was nothing new.

then there was woobin on the balcony, drunkenly dancing while belting a whole ass serenade to the moon of all things, and serim is 99% sure they're going to get noise complaints in the morning.

minhee was on the floor, arms and legs spread out in an x-position, his mouth wide open and his eyes round as saucers, looking like he just discovered the meaning of the universe after one sip of soju. serim's concerned, because minhee hasn't moved since serim walked in, and he doesn't know if the kid is breathing or not. the 99z cautiously makes his way to the giant boy, and nudges his butt with his socked feet. minhee doesn't respond except for a tiny 'blep', so serim thinks he's alive.

kind of.

then on the other side of the room, there was jungmo and - ah fuck - jungmo was crying, crying . oh lord serim was not equipped to handle this. jungmo was huddled into a tiny little ball in the corner of the room being very emotional.

he's also bawling his feelings out to allen of all people - which meant that he really was out of his mind intoxicated - venting about how useless he is and how everyone ignores him all the time. and allen (bless him) was just awkwardly patting jungmo on the back and telling him that he's an okay guy, sometimes.

then - ah, he already has a headache coming on - there was taeyoung, passed out halfway on the couch where seongmin was still strangling wonjin. the bleached-haired maknae was curled up adorably, hugging pinkgie (how did pinkgie even end up there?), snoring like the angel he was and being one less headache for the leader (he still has to carry the kid to his room though).

and lastly, but definitely not the least troublesome, was -

"hyuuuuuuuuung."

serim pinches the bridge of his nose at the all-to familiar presence clinging on to his back.