Her Adventures, Here Come Dat Boi

3rd

The silver haired male hummed a little song as he checked up in his shop. He put some books back, flicked away some dust, and chewed some biscuits.

So far, the day was going good. He had two people come by, that was it. He was sitting down reading a book right now, minding his own business.

"Here come dat boy, shit waddup"

A strange song played out front that caught his attention. His eyes widened as the door bust open "He be rollin' down the street, he be rollin' to the beat" A (h/c) sang along with the strange music. His smile came back when she did finger guns to him and walked inside "UT! Waddup!" He stood from his seat and was immediately engulfed in a hug. He looked down and pat her head, wrapping his unoccupied arm around her waist " 'Ello Poppet. I see you've come back"

The girl picked up a block from her pocket and touched it, causing the music to stop. "Oh my, what's that?" She handed it to him, having their hands touch for just a second. (Y/n)'s eyes widened "Whoa! Dude, your hands are cold as shit!" She cupped them and was marveled by how chilly they were. Undertaker giggled at her reaction "Your nails are long too" she shifted one of his hands and gazed at how long each nail was.

Undertaker smiled 'How innocent you are, Dear' Yes, she heard his thought but didnt think much of it. Innocent my ass. She looked up and gave him back the block. "Where I'm from, this is a modern day phone. Cool, no?"

She let him explore it while she went to work on his cookie jar and by that I mean she was eating them all up. "What's does this do?" (Y/n) looked over "That is an app. When you tap them, they take you to....Things?" He tilted his head in response. "Here" She pressed on one named 'YouTube' and the screen popped up with various pictures with color. "How odd" she smirked "Wanna see somethin' funny?" His smile widened "I always do~"

 "How odd" she smirked "Wanna see somethin' funny?" His smile widened "I always do~"

"This bitch empty, YEET"

The two bust out laughing as the girl threw the bottle in the crowd. Undertaker looked like he couldnt breath for a second but then he caught his breath. He had been laughing to hard at this 'compilation', so the short girl calls it.

"Bwhaha! W-When she thre--HAHAH!"

Undertaker couldn't even get a word out before falling back down. His reaction caused her to fall back down. "Oh! We made these at Phantomhive's and I took some" The girl handed him a chocolate chip cookie. "Phantomhive? I wouldn't have thought you knew that fellow" she waved her hand a bit "He's good. Just uptight. But I guess I can understand that, with his background and all" Undertaker nodded but noticed how her smile faltered. He bit it and let out a satisfied hum. "You certainly know how to cook, Poppet" she smirked "Why thank you~"

He held out his hand and she drew back "Now, you ate half of mine, I think you owe me" she grumbled but handed him some making him chuckle at her reaction. "Where's that little cat you brought along with you?" (Y/n) played with his hair "I found this abandoned house in the woods.." she stopped at the look Undertaker gave her "Dumbass decision, I know"

He let her continue as she sat in his lap. The girl made herself comfortable and layed back on his chest as he sat in his chair behind his desk. "We live there. I gotta clean it up though, needs some fixin' "

She let out a yawn "I should bring him around. He always sits at home and takes naps" She rubbed her head on him as her eyes lidded. His covered arms wrapped around her torso and he sat his head ontop of her own "You sound tired, my Dear"

She chuckled "Weird. I didnt do much today" She let out a small sigh and closed her eyes. For a sliver of a second, his eyes were shown. He stared down at her with a new found feeling. She seemed so familiar, yet different. She was certainly unique from the rest from her colorful language to her actions.

She was so carefree and happy, not even caring for others opinions. She always wore that smile that would brighten someone's day. But, he could catch little times when she would be sad. Her face would fall, her eyes would glaze over.

Undertaker wanted to know the reason. He wanted to know her story. Her reason of sadness. The silverette smiled as he pat her hair slightly. He liked having her in his arms, she looked like the perfect doll in this position. He kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.

"Good night, Deary~"