His Butler, Supremely Talented

(Y/n)

I sat in my room, waiting for my Prince. Pssh, what a Disney phrase. But for real, where the fuck is he? It was dark in my room so I decided to look out my window and wait for him.

He hasn't come back yet. Ciel wont let me leave to go get him and it honestly hurts. I want to make sure he's safe but I cant, he wont let me.

"(Y/n)..."

I looked back just in time to see Tiny Baby staring down at me. It's like this bitch can teleport. "Hey, Tiny Baby" Before I had time to react, he leaned down and grasped my cheeks, pulling me in and pressing his lips on mine.

What

The

Fuck

He leaned his head back some with his eyes closed. His lips were close to mine, brushing a little. My hands went to his wrist "C-Ciel?" He started trembling and his fingers curled as they gripped my hair. What's wrong with him? Ciel pulled my head into his shoulder while his other arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tight.

"I cant believe it's you. I can't believe I got you back.."

He moved his head, kissing my cheek and trailing down my neck. "Ci--" He pressed his lips on my own directing me to my bed. He let me sit down, bending his torso to continue our little show. Ciel's hands went to my shirt, pulling it up and throwing it away as he went and attacked my neck, pulling my thighs closer and grinding his lower body on me. I let out a breathy moan at the action, my hands going through his hair.

This feels familiar...

Ciel sat up and pushed me farther on the bed. He stared at me as his fingers undid his coat. He bit his lip with a smirk "You don't know how much I've missed you" He shrugged the coat off and crawled ontop of me, his dress shirt messily buttoned. I un hooked them myself as he went to work on my bra.

I moaned out as he fooled around with my breast. "Ciel...Elizabeth" He paused and stood there. His eyes trailed up to look at me, then a wicked smirk came to his face. Both of his hands went to undo my pants while he chuckled "I can always abolish the Marriage. Did you really think I loved her in such a way?" I bit my bottom lip as his fingers spread my lips, who knew Ciel was so dirty "I need you. I crave for you. I will do anything for you"

I threw my head back as he inserted the fingers inside me.

"You will be mine, no matter the cost"

I held up my hand "Hold up, this will help if were gonna do this" I gave him a sinner smirk as I pulled out a condom from my pants pocket. He smirked back at me and took it from my grasp

Thank God for Momo Lu

No matter how much I joke on Ciel by calling him a stick, he's strong as shit

No matter how much I joke on Ciel by calling him a stick, he's strong as shit. Especially in his hips. He's bucking into me like a damn horse! His groans and grunts were intoxicating, I couldn't get enough of it.