Her Adventures, My Litte Prince

3rd

(Y/n) walked down the stairs while listening to some music from her earbuds. She looked around the front room with a nod. 'Looks nice. We did a good job on the house'

She then smiled once she thought back to what happened with Grell. "I cant believe he remembers..." She twirled some "Someone finally fucking remembe--AcK!" She yelled out once she fell down the staircase. Spinning on the stairs isnt the best thing. She let out small yells and groans as she flew down the stairs.

Only a few more steps and her face was done for. She suddenly stopped once something grabbed ahold of her. (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "I've got you, My Lady" Her face brightened once she realized it was Drossel holding her up. Then she was picked up and stiffly walked down the rest of the stairs, suddenly going limp and face planting to the floor. (Y/n) laughed once she fell to the floor and looked up to see Drossel at the top of the stairs.

"Yo, your Spiderman web thingys are cool as shit!" He stood in front of her and helped her stand. "Proper language, My Lady" (Y/n) sighed and scratched her head. "My Lady, let me" She lift a brow as his fingers went to her hair, that was until they started moving. Her eyes slowly closed in bliss as they moved around.

"Good God, that feels good.."

As she let the act happen, a hiss came as well. The two looked down to see cat Claude hissing at Drossel. "Baby? What's wrong?" The cat's back arched and walked closer to the red head. 'I thought they go backwards and then jum--oH sHiT'

"Claude wh--WAIT!" The cat flew up to the Puppet, latching onto his face. "CLAUDE! GET YOUR ASS OFF OF 'IM!" Drossel wasn't affected by the clawing but his face was scaring and getting red. Some of the skin was even slicing off.

She grabbed the cat as gentle as she could and they all froze. They stood in the middle of the room with Drossel having a cat on his face while (Y/n) held it. "...Ok...On the count of three, I'll pull him out" She chuckled "Ha, that's what she said" Drossel gave her an unimpressed look and she turned away 'Buzzkill'

"One.."

"Two...

"Three!"

She gently tugged the cat off and let out a sigh of relief once she saw that Drossel was safe. Kind of. She glared at the cat "What is your problem? Time out box, now Mister!" She went to a corner in the room where a tall cardboard box sat. It had black writing staring 'Kitty Jail' or 'Bad Kitty'. She sat the black cat inside "Stay in here until I tell you to leave, bad kitty!"

(Y/n) let out another sigh and walked back over to the Puppet. "Sorry, L.P. I guess he's not familiar with ya yet" Drossel glanced to the box "So then I thought to myself, who is this creature you seem so fond of?" (Y/n) brightly smiled "That was Claude, my cat and child"

Drossel looked over her figure "...You're a feline?" (Y/n) sweatdropped "Nah, I just refer to him as my kid that's all. Anyway," She connected her arm with his "Onward to the kitchen!"

"Why such noise early in the morning?"

The two looked back to the stairs to see William in his neat little suit and perfectly shaped hair. The Reaper looked down to the Puppet and adjusted his glasses, a glare swiping across the lenses "...Who might this be?"

Drossel narrowed his gaze and lift an arm. "No, no, no! That's not needed" (Y/n) brought his arm back down as Will then glared at her "Bringing men into your home? Disgusting" (Y/n) crossed her arms "Screw you, Will! Anyway, Drossel," She lift a hand to the Reaper at the stairs "William. William," She brought a hand to the Puppet "Drossel"