Her Adventures, Good as Hell

(Y/n)

"I do my hair toss, check my nails!"

I ran over to Grell and held the paint brush infront of him "Baby how ya feelin'?" He smiled and threw his arms up "Good as Hell~"

We twirled around as the song played on blast. I decided to play it for Grell. I swear, Lizzo would be one of the singers he might like. Maybe Christina Aguilera..

We both stopped and laughed at our dizziness. I shook my head and giggled but quickly stopped Grell before he stepped into a bucket of red paint. "This is so much fun! I've never been to a slumber party before!" I laughed as I walked back over to my canvas. We were in Grell's room painting things, he painted Sebastian, which looks oddly correct and lifelike, and I decided to draw a bushel of Roses. "If we were back in my world it would be even better"

I drew the stem for one of the Roses and Grell looked over to me "How so, Darling?" I carefully made the leaves "Well, we could watch movies, prank call, stay up till five. That kind of stuff"

'Although, I kinda did have one with you back home. He really did like Mean Girls'

Grell hummed and looked around the room. He 'ah'd' and walked off. I stopped and rose a brow as he came back with my phone "Maybe this slab of yours can show us"

My eyes widened "Grell, you're a genius!" He smirked and flipped his hair "Takes one to know one~" I did finger guns and took my phone out his grasp, going to my movie app and selecting: Obsessed.

The one with the crazy white chick and Beyoncé in it. I looked around the room and picked up a box. I looked back at Grell and motioned him to follow me. After some time of walking, we ended up in William's room. Grell gasped "(Y/n) babe! This is Willia--SHH!" I put a hand on his mouth and tired to balance the box under my arm as I pointed to the bed.

The dark prince was sleeping on his fluffy mattress. This was a risky task but I'm willing to do it. For Grell! Hail the Queen!

I wiggled my wrist as my knife came out my sleeve and turned on my flashlight on my phone. I tried to cut out a hole in the front of the box and once it fell out, I looked it over with an acceptable look. My eyes wandered to Grell as he took pictures of William sleeping.

"Oh, he's ever too cute when he sleeps. If only.. No, I cant but..One touch wouldn't hurt right?" Grell reached out to touch Will's perfect hair. I never ran so fast in my life! I grabbed both his wrist and pulled him close "Boy, are you tryin' to get us killed!?" I whisper yelled to him so Will wouldn't wake up.

Grell flushed as he looked down at me and then smirked "Oh, (Y/n). Let me know next time you want to take control for the night~"

I've lost all hope for my Queen..

I went back to my work but stopped mid walk and turned back around "Do you have a glass? Like a round glass?" He nodded and pulled out a magnifying glass. I reached for it with my mouth slightly open.

"...I'm not even gonna ask.."

After struggling to cut off the stick, I placed it inside and grabbed some glue in one of William's dresser. I tapped on Obsessed and placed it inside the box, using a shoe to prop it and focus it on the wall. Thank God he painted them black.

"Well aren't you smart" Grell stood next to me as I adjusted my beautiful creation. I stood and bowed and said in my best Elvis Presley impression "Thank you, thank you very much"

I stopped when I saw Will stir. He just rolled over on his side and I went to where his window was, grabbing one of the chairs and putting it infront of the bed while Grell did the same with the bench that sat at his desk.