Her Adventures, Two dicks, one tub

3rd

(Y/n) jammed to her music in her kitchen and cooked her family some breakfast. She was trying some new recipes. Drossel was still in his room. She wanted him to sleep in and he deserved it. Grell wasn't there, William forced him out, saying that he was laying around, while he stayed and rest. After (Y/n) called him a hypocrite a few times, she let him be and let him sleep in considering he was a bit higher than Grell, showing that he had more work than him. So, she guessed he needed the rest. Cat Claude was twirling around her legs as she bopped to the music but soon went away to bathe himself. But, they weren't alone.

The silverette hummed along to the beat and grasped her hand, spinning her around. (Y/n) laughed as he dipped her down. "Boi, stop playin' with me" He chuckled at her response and brought her back up, arms planted on her waist "Well, you're in a happy mood. What's on your mind today?" The girl shrugged and leaned in closer in his embrace, twisting his long hair with her finger "I don't know. I just feel like today 's somethin' special, y'know?" Undertaker lift one arm from her waist and intertwined his fingers with hers, (Y/n) placing a hand on his shoulder "If you ask me, I just think the cause is me~ Hehehe" The girl laughed as they slowly danced in the kitchen "Calm down, UT. I see that beauty of yours is gettin' to your brain. You're gettin' a little cocky" Cat Claude stopped what he was doing as he watched the two twirl out of the room and to the entrance "My beauty? D'aww, Poppet thinks I'm beautiful" (Y/n) laughed at him as the sun shined in the large room, hitting the chandelier. The crystals on the decoration shimmered and reflected light around the room, little mini rainbows swinging around.

Ah, he could see it now. The bright lights, the alluring music, the girl dressed in a beautiful, flowing dress as he guided her in the ballroom all sharply dressed and nice. Staring into each others eyes, bodies close, following one another, blocking out all other distractions and focusing on their partner. Just the two of them, twirling in a calm, glimering yet dark abyss.

Just them

Just her and him

Just (Y/n) and Adrian

"My Lady..."

The two stopped in the middle of the room as Drossel stood off by the stairs. (Y/n) smiled at her Butler "Ye, ye?" She then lift a brow "Whatchu doin' up? I told you to rest for awhile" Drossel, already used to her odd actions, continued "There are two men outside requesting to meet you" (Y/n) hummed in confusion and dropped her hands from Undertaker "Well, let's go meet 'em. Could you let 'em in, Lil' Prince?" Drossel bowed and walked away to the doors. Undertaker had his eyes narrowed at the male as he left. She's put a lot of attention on her Butler. Two hands were planted on his cheeks and brought him down.

A pair of lips, soft and gentle, were graced upon his cheek. But, chick was slick. They weren't that far from his own, matter of fact, they were closer to his lips than they were to his cheek. She backed away with a smile as he gave her a surprised expression, y'know....The eyes were kidna shut in...Cant exactly tell so you gotta go off by the other parts of his face.

(Y/n) turned and walked back to the two brown kitchen doors while Drossel was getting ready to open the front one. Undertaker watched her leave in a mix of shock and amusement. The short girl looked back at him from her side and winked with a knowing smirk as she slowly slipped through the kitchen doors.

Oh. She knew what she was doin'

The silverette discreetly smirked and followed right after her. Once he reached the kitchen, he leaned on the counter by the doors "What a sly, little miss you are" (Y/n) smiled smugly as she got ready to put the biscuits in the oven "I dont know what you're talkin' about" A husky chuckle startled her by her ear as two arms wrapped around her, the hands wandering.