His Butler, Freeloader (Pt.3)

3rd

(Y/n) walked alongside Agni. They were going to the kitchen but sadly, both had gotten lost. She tried to go back to check on Claude and Mr. Spooder, also to see any if the Reapers came, but, Ciel stopped her. Therefore, they made Drossel check on him instead. She didnt have her Little Prince so, she needed to find other things to do, leading her to get lost in the halls and meet up with Agni "You're a really skilled fighter, Agni. Must be a gift" The tall male chuckled at her statement "The same can be said for you, Miss (Y/n)" The girl waved her hands around with a flabbergasted look "Bean, you're crapping with me!" She censored herself, he's too innocent.

"You fought against Sebastian. S E B A S T I A N. And you're still living!" Agni shook his head with a smile "I never noticed it was that difficult. I'm sure it was no trouble at all, just simple fun" Her heat clenched as she turned away and sucked in some breath, closing her eyes while a dramatic tear fell and to finalize it all, she had a fist up and one hand to her chest.

"He's too fucking precious.."

Agni sputtered and checked her over "Are you alright, Miss (Y/n)? Are you hurt?" Before she could whine over his existence, she pulled him closer and hugged him "Agni! You're honestly one of the best people in this dark world!" The Butler was confused but happily took the hug, patting her head.

(Y/n) creaked one eye open and stared at the silver knife in the wall. She glanced down the hallway from where she came and low and behold, Bassy stood there with a frown. She let Agni go and pulled him with her down the hall "Maybe the kitchen 's this way"

As they ran off, Sebastian stalked forward to his knife and picked it up. "Oh, Kitten. Why must you always make things difficult.."

Bard lift a pan with an eager smile "Alright

Bard lift a pan with an eager smile "Alright. Tonight I'm gonna make somethin' really specia--I'll take care of the cooking tonight" Sebastian grabbed the pan away "You just stay out of trouble" Bard, however, gave him and offended look. Y'know, the one that says:

'Excuse you, bitch'

"I beg your pardon? I was plannin' on makin' somethin' taste for our guest!"

"Sebastian"

The two looked towards the door to see Agnk with a happy smile, (Y/n) popped up right next to him. "I was wondering if I could be of any service to you"

'D'aw, look at him, volunteering. I feel like a proud Mother!' (Y/n) cupped her hands and walked inside, looking over the food that laid out. Sebastian tossed him a 'smile' of his own "I have it under control, thank you"

"Four hands can work much more quickly than two. Please, feel free to ask me for anything" Although Sebs here was irritated, he knew Agni wouldn't leave unless he helped "In that case, perhaps I wouldn't mind a bit of help. A Cottage Pie and some Gooseberry sauce is needed for tonight's meal" Agni nodded "Indeed"