Chaos rising

Chapter two

Chaos rising

❀ꕥ

Flora was currently leaning against one of the empty desks in the empty classrooms as she watched the interaction between Derek and the others. Allison and Lydia showed the bruises to Scott and Stiles last night while Flora decided to stay home and not disturb the boys from a party at some girl's house - yes, it was because Flora was a little bit jealous.

"I don't see anything."

Derek's voice snapped the brunette out of her jealous thoughts. She knew that the bruises meant something for sure, why would two different bruises look the same if it wasn't something important?

The girl groaned and pushed herself off the table behind her. She wished that her issue with Stiles would be the only problem but somehow the supernatural world found the teenagers again.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek questioned the teenagers in front of him as he tried to figure out why were they showing him some bruises.

Flora rolled her eyes. "It's the same on both sides, Derek." She pointed at their forearms and then raised her eyebrows.

"It's nothing," Derek answered even though he respected Flora as much as he did respect Scott.

"Pareidolia." Lydia and Flora spoke up at the same time. "Seeing patterns that aren't there." The strawberry blonde specificated for the man.

"They're trying to help," Scott whispered to the male, hoping that it would make him sympathize.

Derek raised his eyebrows at the teen. "These three?" He snickered and pointed at Lydia. "This one, who used me to resurrect my dead uncle. Thank you." The older male thanked sarcastically before pointing at Allison. "And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack."Derek then pointed at Flora who watched him with crossed arms.

"You got nothing on me, buddy." The girl smirked and raised her eyebrows mockingly at the man who just rolled his eyes.

"Come on. No one died, all right?" Stiles tried to uplift the mood which made Flora wince.

"My mother died." Allison squinted her eyes at the man in front of her, showing that she knew what happened a couple of months ago.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Derek disagreed with a straight face. "You wanna help? Find something real." He advised the girls and walked out of the room, Scott running after him.

"We'll figure it out alone," Flora reassured her friends and side hugged the girls.

The group then went separate ways - Flora, Scott, and Stiles went to their Economics class and Lydia had a 'study' date with Allison in the library, trying to find out something about the bruises.