Stories & Feelings

Chapter six

Stories & feelings

❀ꕥ

Everything was wrong.

A female surgeon got taken, Deaton got taken as well (but then Scott found him in a bank vault where Boyd and Cora were held by the Alphas), Lydia kept drawing trees, the gang found out that the sacrifices were happening at something called 'telluric currents' and Boyd died during a fight with the Alphas.

It was a mess.

Flora hated everything about the last few weeks. She never saw Derek so heartbroken, the image of him kneeling in front of Boyd's lifeless body was in her head for days now.

Isaac Lahey was now the only living member of Derek's pack. And that was terrifying.

The former blonde still couldn't believe how their lives went from normal to a supernatural mess.

"Because over the last few weeks, my best friend and someone I care about very much tried to kill themselves, Scott's boss nearly got ritually sacrificed, a girl that I've known since I saw three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by Alphas. You want me to keep going?"

The girl snapped out of her thoughts as Stiles started ranting about why he wanted to know where Derek was. The two of them were currently at Derek's loft, trying to find out where the men went.

"You think Derek can do anything about that?" Cora asked and took a step closer towards the boy, ignoring Flora's sigh from the couch.

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it." The teenage boy snapped and crossed his arms, frustrated that Cora wasn't helping.

"I don't know. There's something different about him now." Cora whispered, acknowledging that her brother was acting differently than the last time she saw him. "He wasn't like this when I knew him." She added louder.

"What was he like?" Stiles asked and sat next to Flora.

"A lot like Scott, actually."

Flora groaned when she saw Peter Hale on the top of the staircase.

"What did I ever do to you?" Peter raised his eyebrows when he noticed Flora's annoyed expression.

The brunette grimaced. "You're joking right?" She recalled all her memories of Peter and how her life turned into shit when he appeared.

Peter clicked his tongue at the young girl. "Maybe you'll thank me one day." He smirked and walked down.

Flora was about to jump from her seat, angry that the man had the nerve to talk back but a soft grip on her thigh made her sit back. Stiles patted her leg, showing that they needed to hear what he had to say, even if she didn't like it.