Hospital Chase

Chapter eight

Hospital Chase

❀ꕥ

Flora and Scott raised their eyebrows when Stiles pulled a wooden bat out of his truck.

"You got claws. I got a bat." He shrugged and pulled Flora closer to him as they rushed inside the hospital.

Neither of them questioned it, they knew that Stiles had some special bond with the bat.

As they followed Derek and Jennifer, Melissa McCall called out for them. "What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." She questioned.

"We're here for Cora," Scott answered, little out of breath.

"All of you?" Melissa raised her eyebrows at the group. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" She eyed the bat in Stiles' hands.

Scott shook his head, ignoring the bat. "Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here."

Melissa looked nervously at Flora and when the girl nodded her head she looked back at her son. "The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those."

After Scott exchanged a goodbye with his mom the group rushed into the elevator, all of their eyes at Jennifer. Derek was clenching her hand, Stiles was ready to hit her with a bat, Scott had his claws out and Flora's eyes glowed, not exactly sure of what she would do if Jennifer tried to escape.

The group stepped out of the elevator when they heard the 'ding' and the door opened for them. Flora shivered when the lights started to flicker, that was always a bad sign.

She almost ran into Stiles' back when they stopped, seeing the pool of black blood on the floor that lead behind closed doors.

Flora's eyes glanced at the door as muffled groans were heard behind the wooden doors.

Before any of them could make the first step Peter Hale fell out of the doors with a loud groan.

"We got a problem." He sighed. "A big one." He added before looking back at the Alpha twins who were now one big werewolf.

"Fucking hell." Flora cursed as Derek turned, ready to fight.

The group watched the fight carefully, they hoped for Derek's win but let's be honest- there was no chance that Derek would beat them.

So after Derek got knocked out, Scott ran over to help him while Peter still laid on the ground.

"Don't you wanna, I don't know, maybe help?" Flora said when Peter stayed on the ground.

The older Hale looked her up and down, his eyes stopping on the end of her dress. "I got a pretty good view down here, thank you very much." He smirked sarcastically.