Motel California (TW)

Chapter five

Motel California
(Tw: suicide, Self-harming)

Motel California (Tw: suicide, Self-harming)

❀ꕥ

Lydia and Flora exchanged a disgusted look when they stepped out of the bus. They didn't expect a luxurious motel when Coach told them that they had to stay in one, but they also didn't expect something like...that.

Motel Glen Capri was an old hotel that had its best years behind and even though Flora liked retro vibes, she didn't like this one.

Someone definitely filmed a porno in one of the rooms in the 70s.

An unsettling feeling settled down in her stomach as she watched the glowy sign. She felt a mix of feelings coming from the building and none of them were happy ones.

"I've seen worse." Scott tried to uplift the mood.

Both Flora and Stiles looked at him as if he had a brain injury. "Where have you seen worse?" The duo said, blushing when they found out that they said it at the same time.

Their blushing moment ended when Finstock blew his whistle. "This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves."

Flora rolled her eyes and leaned her head on Lydia's shoulder, too tired to even think of a good remark.

"You'll be paring up. Choose wisely." Coach started handing out the keys but then he saw Flora and Stiles and sighed. "No sexual activities, so you two are not sleeping in the same room." He warned them and handed the last key to Allison.

"Coach, it's not like th-." Stiles tried to explain while Flora was blushing behind Lydia.

"Yeah, I don't really care." He shrugged and walked away from the group.

Scott was trying to hide his smirk as he patted Stiles' back before the two of them left.

Allison was about to leave as well but when she noticed that Flora and Lydia didn't move she turned towards them. "Guys?"

Lydia looked at Allison and then at Flora. "We don't like this place." She said for both of them.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison joked as she looked around. "It's just for a night."

Flora put her bag closer to her chest. "A lot can happen in one night." She mumbled and started walking towards the motel.

🥀

The brunette girl jumped on the bed with a loud squeal. A small whine left her mouth when her back met the harsh mattress of the motel room. Her nose wrinkled in disgust when she noticed that her fingers were covered in a layer of dust.