chapter 11 :did you gave your brain

Third person POV

Shi Jin and Song Joo stretching while Eunbi yawn ..

Eunbi look at Seoul Eun curiously "Seo-- I mean Eun byul-ahh why did you wear the jacket ..aren't it's hot .."

Song Joo look at Seoul Eun and nudge Eun bi "Eun bi aren't you know that she is very shy ..you see.. you see..her face is very red..like a tomato ..because we're at apple farm now ..I think she's like one of them now .."

Shi Jin chuckle "it's so funny just now ..yah Ko Eun byul did you hit by the tree until you forget your childhood friend ..Han Yi An "

Song Joo rolled her eyes playfully "yah .. aren't you know her future plan is to be an actress..no no no..it can be disaster ..hey aren't you want to be a scientist like Einstein"

Seoul Eun give them the infamous Eun byul glare until someone put his arm over her shoulder ..

"I'm glad that you don't pull my hair and be a crazy woman on me ..you know I don't sympathy on Yi An but I'm sympathy on you..it's very shame " Tae Kwang shook his head

Seoul Eun look at the four of them and whine "yahhh don't tease me ..my face can cook an egg right now .."

Seoul Eun pat her cheeks a few time ..

Flashback

She slowly turn around and her eyes widen when she meet Yi An eyes "you !!"

She stand up with her shock face while Yi An point at himself and tilt his head "me?"

Seoul Eun frown her eyebrows at him "Yeo-kim-wo-ha-go-is-seo (what are you doing here) .."

Yi An stand up and look at her "yah , neo michyeoss-eo (are you crazy) ..what're you talking about"

"Wah jin-jja (really) , is it our fate to meet again you ..what did I do in the past until I meet you twice ..no no no no no..this is because of your bad mouth .."Seoul Eun said loudly

Everyone stop what they're doing and look at the scene with wow face..

Seoul Eun gritted her teeth "if you're crazy then I'm more crazy than you"

Yi An frown "yah ..yah..yah ..what are you doing ..YAHHHHHHHHHH "

Seoul Eun was on her knee on her seat bus ..she grab a hands of Yi An hair and pull it hardly ..and pull it back and forth

Everyone look at them amazingly ..Eun bi eyes widen she quickly pull Seoul Eun back but because of Seoul Eun sudden strength ..there's nothing that she can do

Eun bi pull Seoul Eun "Eun byul-ahh ..calm down he is Han Yi An your childhood friend ..don't you remember "

Seoul Eun shook her head "no..no ..and I won't remember it ..this shit why did his here..is he from the Mars so that I can kick him back.."

Seoul Eun pull Yi An hair back and forth

Yi An shout "YAHHH..KO EUN BYUL ARE YOU CRAZY .. DON'T PULL MY HAIR YAHHHHHH...Go-tong-seu-leo-wo-yo(it's painful)"

Yi An glare at her while rubbing his head.."man-jog-haess-eo?(are you satisfied)"

Seoul Eun gulp "Yi An-ahh nae-ga han-ir-e dae-hae ..na mi-an-hae (about what I did ..I'm sorry) .."

Seoul Eun bow to him and reach to pat his head but Yi An push her hand "wh--what are you doing "

Seoul Eun tilt her head cutely "I'm patting your head..why did you pull my hand away"

Yi An gritted his teeth "don't you act too innocent ..you pull my hair hardly ..and I'm phobic on it "

The others laugh at them ..

Seoul Eun frown her eyebrows

Yi An look at Seoul Eun "you know .. sometimes I want to change my sport into fighter ..if we're in UFC I'm glad that I can hit you and kick you so that you will remember who's the oldest here ..*(sigh)did you had gave your brain to the exam until you're brainless ..I'm very sorry but not for you ..for my hair "

Comment and vote