chapter 15 :am I falling in love

Eun byul POV

Hae In and I sitting on the bench while looking at kids playing around ..

"It's start from you defend a girl ..I don't know somehow you made a deal with them .."hae in smile at the kids and waving at them

I turn to look at him"what's the deal?"

Hae In sigh "the deal is ,if they bully you then they will not bully the others..only you ..that's why they hurt you,beat you until you gave up ..gave up on your life .."

I look down and turn my hands into fist ..how dare they did this to my sister ..

Hae In look up at the sky "you always cried at night ..everyone look at you and likes you because of your kindness but..after the deal everyone look down at you ..they forgot about you help them because the bullies had bully you ..and lying to the all students that you're a slut"

I bit my lips to stop my tears ..my sister had been thru many things ..it's painful to heard that ..

Hae In take a deep breath and look down "I always be there for you ..be your shoulder ..until one day the day of your death even you're not ..*(he chuckle) do you remember what you had said to me if I sad"

I look at Hae In and shake my head

Hae In smile sadly "if you're sad ..you just had to laugh , laughing until you tired.. ..or cry ..cry until you have done ..cry until your eyeballs out *(chuckle) ..that's what you said to me "

I let my tears fell this is the first time ,I cried in front of the guy .. guilt feel on me ..my sister that always have a smile on her face..had a bad past that I don't know

"You know ..I had told you before if you let a tears fell from your precious eyes ..you will be an ugly" Hae In wipe my tears

I give him a small smile and get up quickly "Hae In ,I hope that we have much time to chat but I'm busy today ..hope we meet again"

I turn around but he grab my wrist ..I turn to look at him

"Next week ,meet me here the same time we meet today 3:24 pm" Hae In smile

I smile and nod ' that's the first time I smile to a guy beside Han Yi An '

Without you by Yoon bomi
Best with the song

Third person POV

The night had come , Seoul Eun and Yi An still walking around the town to take their minds of about today ..

Seoul Eun looking around while rubbing her arms "today is really cold ..*(sigh) first day as Ko Eun Byul had done .."

Seoul Eun stop her track and sigh in frustration "why did that Mr Christmas tree here ..aishh if he find out I will be a dead meat"

Seoul Eun look down and smile..

Flashback

Are you stupid ," Yi An slowly get up from his place and look down at her while groan

Seoul Eun blinks her eyes three times and get up "what ?"

Yi An glare at her "are you deaf ? I said are you stupid .. standing like a tree and did nothing"

Seoul Eun bite her lower lips "hey Mr I did my best ..you must be glad that I'm brave to save a kid ..and please don't talk like you aren't stupid too"