chapter 22 :new girl or boy

Seoul Eun POV

Today is my first day to Sekang highschool ..

I look at the mirror and sigh , Eun byul and Eun bi eonnie had went down

I look at the mirror and sigh , Eun byul and Eun bi eonnie had went down ..

I touch the name tag that attached to my school uniform that I wear ..

Ko Eun byul...

I look down and remember about yesterday event ..Yi An and I playing around at the park ..being a little kid again

I smile sadly ..wish that I will be Seoul Eun again ..

I look up at the mirror ..and tie my hair into pony tail ..

"Joo Seoul Eun ..hwaiting" I smile widely and take my school bag

Eun byul and Eun bi was sitting at the back while Seoul Eun had to sit at the front

Eun bi | Miss Song >>>>>
Eun byul | Seoul Eun >>>>>

Eun byul and Eun bi always arguing and make some jokes even when it's serious time ..

But today the two of them silence...didn't face each other ..or talking to each other

Seoul Eun turn around and saw the two of them crossing their arms on their chest ..

Seoul Eun sense something was wrong about two of them ..she look at them worriedly .."are you two okay?"

The two of them nod while looking down

Seoul Eun smile and make some joke "you know you two always fighting like a cat and dog ..did you two had eat your pills"

The awkward silence fill in the atmosphere ..

Miss Song look at windscreens to see her two daughters pout while crossing their arms..

"Did you two fight?"she look back on the road while raising her eyebrow

The two of them didn't said anything nor shake their head

Seoul Eun chuckle "you know..you two are like statue in the museum"

Eun bi glare at Seoul Eun "and you like a tree"

Seoul Eun face turn to blank "YAHH..I told you don't call me that ..I am phobic"

Miss Song chuckle "now back to my question ..Eun bi did you take a fight with Seoul Eun "

Eun bi shake her head "Ani (no) ,we just playing around who can keep silent the longer time ..she will win the game *(she nudge Eun byul) right ..'Seoul Eun-shi' "

Eun byul rolled her eyes "molla *(I don't know) .."

Eun bi narrow her eyebrows .. while Seoul Eun raise her eyebrows at Eun byul

Eun byul look at Eun bi and sigh "yeah ..a game "

"this is our classroom..do you got it ?" Eun bi raise her eyebrows