chapter 13 : accidentally do IT

Eun byul POV

"Eomma , let me help you " I take the box that full of kimchi from eomma hands and take it inside the orphanage ..

I put it down and look around the orphanage ..and lost in thought

Flashback

Article:

A girl had died after been bullied by the school girls ..a mystery bullied hasn't been capture but we had found out the the victim girl had eat the sleeping pills before she jump in the school swimming pool..the girl had always become the bullies victim for 3 years and a half ..

my thought was cut off by someone spoke behind me

"What're you doing here"

I turn around and saw a guy in my age "I'm came here for the charity"

The guy eyes widen "Seoul Eun ..Joo Seoul Eun.."

I frown "do you know my si-- I mean do you know me"

The guy quickly walk toward me and hug me "Joo Seoul Eun ..where did you go ..do you know how much I miss you..I even think you had died ..this is all my fault that I leave you.."

I quickly push him and glare at him "do you know who am I ..who are you..how did you know me .. what's your relationship with me"

The guy frown while wipe his tears "this is me..your best friend ,Jung Hae In ..we went to the same school .. Seulli highschool"

Jung Hae In ,I had heard about him before ..but where ..if he know about Seoul Eun ..that's mean he will give me a hints about the case

"If you're my best friend..do you know how am I getting amnesia ..or can you tell me about my life" I look at him with my stern face

Hae In eyes widen with disbelief voice "amnesia?"

Third person POV

Teacher Kim sigh and cross his arms on his chest "so,you two love birds ..will you tell me what are you two doing at the farm with inappropriate things"

Yi An and Seoul Eun hair look mess with their cloth

Yi An raise his hand "teacher Kim, it's not what you think ..she's the pervert one"

Seoul Eun eyes widen "animnida(no),I'm not the pervert one his the one..he is who start it first.."

Teacher Kim raise his eyebrow with surprise that Eun byul didn't shout or glare or do something that might scare people with her threaten

Teacher Kim cleared his throat "so you both are innocent in this case ..will you tell me how the worker here saw you two laying and do something like that *(clear his throat)"

Yi An sigh "eventually it's my fault"

Teacher Kim raise his eyebrow again and open his mouth to speak but Yi An quickly shook his head " aniya(no) ,it's not what you think ..I don't do such things to the girls ..I don't touch their *(clear his throat) coconut ..it's not what you think it's accident ..and and .."

Seoul Eun quickly cut him off "and the kiss is accident too ..we actually fighting and ..and fell because of an apple "

Flashback

"You..why did you do that to me..I think my neck is going to break and ..and my hair my hair ..ahhhhhhh "Seoul Eun whine

Yi An rub his neck "na mi-an-hae (I'm sorry) ..but..but..your hair is so pretty for the bird nest ..maybe you will adopt a bird too someday"

Seoul Eun glare at Yi An "this is all your fault ..if you don't start the fight then I don't had this hairstyle"

Yi An glare at her "If you don't pull my hair then I won't pull your hair too..and this is the second time you pull it ..you know!!"

Seoul Eun start to walk back to the center

Yi An shout at her "YAH ,WHERE DID YOU WANT TO GO..WE NOT DONE YET"

Seoul Eun stop her walk and turn to Yi An while rolling her eyes "TO HEAVEN ,MR GRIM REAPER"

Yi An sascarm smile at her "WHY DON'T I HELP YOU TO HELL INSTEAD ,BIRD NEST"

Seoul Eun sigh frustrating " HEY GRIM REAPER WHY DON'T YOU PLANT SOME FLOWER SO THAT YOUR HEART WILL HAVE A GARDEN AND FLOWERS..SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE A HEART TO SOMEONE AND TO RETHINK BACK WHAT HAD YOU DONE"

They shout to each other even they're one meter distance..

Yi An shout "HEY AT LEAST I HAVE A BRAIN YOU BRAINLESS"

Seoul Eun bit her lips "WHERE ..WHERE THE BRAIN*(she look left and right after that stare at Yi An)..UNDER MY FOOT "

Seoul Eun stomp her right foot and made a smash movement

Yi An look at her in disbelief .. he quickly ran toward her "YAHH..KO EUN BYUL YOU'RE DEAD"

Seoul Eun want to turn around but being held by Yi An ..they didn't realize that an apple on the floor

Yi An step it and they fall in the slow motion..the two of them close their eyes

They slowly open their eyes ..their eyes widen ..Yi An was on Seoul Eun ..his hands on her chest and their lips meet each other..

Comment and vote ;)