chapter 35 :Kdrama oppa is hotter than him

Seoul Eun POV

I sigh and dipping my legs in pool ..I look at Yi An who is swimming ..

"Are we going to be in this jail all day"I pout

Yi An suddenly pop up from the surface and sitting alongside at the pool ..

Yi An take a deep breath and run his hand thru his wet hair "this is not a jail,"

He stood up and look around before he raise his both hands and smile as he look at me "this is heaven!!"

I blinks my eyes a few time "so,this is heaven .. where's the god ,the angel,the monk, jellybeans"

He scoff "monk is a human and where's the jellybeans came from"

I shrug my shoulder "I don't know,don't ask me.."

He shook his head and went to the bench ..he took the towel and wipe his body

I'm not going to lie ,he so HOT !!! But nahh~my Kdrama oppa is hotter than him ..

I sigh and laid down while my leg still dipping in the pool "you know, you're no fun .. I'm bored"

He sigh and walk to me "what are you planning to do"

He sit next to me and dipping his leg on the pool

I look at him and sit back "I had heard that they had open a new restaurant called 'Grandma Choice' ..and I'm hungry now ,can we?"

Yi An raise his right eyebrow "I'm not hungry.."

I blink my eyes and pout "please, please, please ..I will help you eat all the food"

He scoff "why should I let you eat alllllll the food*(he sigh) ..whatever it is your gonna pay"

He point his index finger at me and raise his right eyebrow

I nod and smile "geu-reom-yeon(of course) , if you are going with me"

Eun bi POV

I look around the class and sigh "Joo Seoul Eun ,you ditching the school today..aishh, is she ditching with Yi An too ..if I'm their teacher,I had told them to wash whole school toilets "

The class door open and reveal Tae Kwang "Yah ,where did you go ..I haven't saw you since the class start a few hours ago ..are you alright "

He walk toward me and grab my wrist ,pull me up "Lee Eun bi ,follow me "

He start to drag me ,while I pull my wrist back but it just let him tighten my wrist "Yah Gong Tae Kwang,where are you going to take me to"

Gi Tae look at the couple "why is he looking so mad"

His girlfriend shrug her shoulder "maybe ,he look irritated by us ,you know we're the best couple in the school"

Min suk nod "maybe he mad that you're cooler than him"

"Umm..maybe I'm hotter than him" Gi Tae smirk as Song Joo smack his head

"Neo michyeoss-eo (are you crazy), if I compare him and Yi An ..Yi An is better but if I compare you and him ..I think his way better than you..only if you compare to Gorilla ..no..no ..I can't compare you with it because you're same level but you're the lowest than that" Song Joo shook her head

His girlfriend ,Min suk and other's who listen to Song Joo nod their head ..

Gi Tae scoff "Yah! What are you nodding at ..do your works!!!"

Third person POV

"Wahh..it's look delicious " Seoul Eun licks her bottom lips and look at the table that full with dish