𝘂𝗻.

kenzie and her friends were walking around the mall, going to see a movie. it was kind of a ritual, every friday night they would go to see a movie, get take-out, and sleep over at nadia's house.

it was noah's turn to pick the movie they see, and he chose 'it: chapter 2' because him and annie love horror movies.

nadia was telling everyone about the people in the movie.

some kids named
darius marcel
finn wolfhard
lauren orlando
johnny orlando (their siblings im guessing)
and jack grazer

nadia was saying how cute darius was and that he was a great actor. she also said that jack and finn had girlfriends. some girls named jayden bartels and millie bobby brown. kenzie didnt know why thats important but okay.

she was also saying that lauren and noah would be cute together.

then annie screamed "hAsHtAg lOaH!"

they all looked at her confused "lauren + noah = loah!" annie yelled again.

they had finally made it to the movie theatre and they all paid for their tickets. annie made noah buy all the food saying, that everyone else was broke.

noah agreed, everyone knew annie was great at convincing people. she should be a lawyer.

they got to the theatre and sat in the very back in the middle. best seats in the house.

they watched the previews and the lights went low.

in the middle if the movie the it stopped projecting. must be a blackout kenzie thought. everyone started booing, this is like the scene from stranger things annie was thinking, cool.

out of nowhere the lights came back on. the crowd was cheering, it's the exact same scene from stranger th-  annie thoughts were interuppted when nadia gasped, and they all looked at her.

she pointed to the front were there was a group of people standing, but they werent just any people though.

it was the cast of 'it'.

"awesome" annie yelled.

as you can tell she yells, a lot.

you could hear the cast laugh from where kenzie and her friends were. they looked at the crowd and smiled.

"this is obviously fake!" nadia yelled.

"uh- i dont see any cameras anywhere" someone from the crowd yelled.

"bruh-" annie started, " thats how it works! if this was a prank show the cameras would be hidden. its common sense!"

everyone laughed, and the cast started talking.

401 words

vote