𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗾.

"are you excited?!" lauren asks.

"nO" annie says sarcastically and they both laugh.

they had just gotten off the plane and were waiting for their bags to come around.

once everyone had their bags, they headed to the exit on the east-west end.

darius called an uber and they had been waiting for 30 minutes.

"i swear that baby was trying to kill me!" annie exclaims, "he was crying one second then staring deep into my soul, probably finding out my deepest darkest secrets, the next second! it was fucking creepy!"

everyone laughed and annie scoffs at them. this is why i dont tell people stuff annie was thinking when the uber pulled up.

everyone hurried to the car, put their stuff in the back, and got in. annie was smushed with noah and lauren. finn was smushed with darius and nadia, and jack was smushed with johnny and kenzie. the three were pratically third wheeling.

so, pretty much annie was the only single one or  the only one that didnt like someone or was already dating someone.

poor anns. you need to get yourself a manz bruh.

after a thirty minute drive, they finally got to the hotel.

the girls were rooming together, finn and jack, johnny and darius, and noah got his own room. lucky son of a bitch.

after everyone got settled, they decided to go to the beach. like any other cliche wattpad love story.

after they changed and all that jazz.

you like jazzzzz?

they got to the beach, and were about to get in when some random girl screamed.

wait not just some random girl.

a fan girl.

wait isnt that just some type of random girl? whatever.

but it turns out they arent fans of the actual famous people, it turns out they saw annies dog food commercial.

the best day of her life, she got to play with 10 puppies and be on tv.

(i got this idea from pleaser by leblancism go check out her books! their fucking awesome!)

after that fiasco or whatever you call it, they got into the water.

johnny couldnt help but steal a few looks at kenzie who was laughing with annie, nadia and lauren.

to him, she was the prettiest girl ever. even hotter than pheobe cates.

(if you know you know, if you dont your a disgrace oh and thanks for 100 views! it means a lot. now back the the story, but if you dont get it wATCH STRANGER THINGS LOSER *puts the L shape on my forehead* okay thats it, sorry im rambling. sorry and goodbye, for now ill see you sOoN. johnny orlando ruined that word not that it was ever good but still. the hell with him. she left me. hah friends reference. jk love him. sorry buh bye now)

a few hours later

they had finished their beach time and were going to get mcdonalds. they ordered online, becuase their that cool bitch 🤙😎!

after getting their food they headed back to the hotel, jamming to ariana grande on the way.

after finishing listening to breathin' they had finally gotten to the hotel.

they all hung out in the girls room and started watching 'the grudge' per annies request.

right when a scary part happens kenzie jumps and grabs johnnys hand. annie sees and takes a quick picture before kenzie lets go of embarrassment.

annie makes that picture her background picture, just so she can taunt kenzie later.

after the movie ended they still werent tired so they decided to turn on a rom-com, much to annies dismay. they made her feel lonely.

in the middle of the movie kenzie started to doze off, she mindlessly put her head on johnnys shoulder and fell asleep. johnny put his head on kenzies and he sOoN (i fucking hate that word because of johnny) fell asleep too.

lauren was the first to see and she told annie and nadia. they started silently fan girling and snapping photos.

after awhile everyone went back to their rooms and fell asleep.

683 words

vote