𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁.

finn and jack had decided to go hang out with their girlfriends like a bunch of big loser fish, (#ginalinettiisfuckingawesomeandushouldgowatchb99)

so it was just the 5 (im cutting nadia and darius out because they arent that important so instead of them going to nadias every friday they go to annies just wanted to let u know so u dont get confused when i dont talk about them!)

kenzie had always wanted to go to the santa monica pier so they went there.

after a few hours of walking around and talking about random shit, they wanted to take a break.

annie had heard about this place called mels diner and said that it wasnt far from where they were.

the 5 had agreed to go there and had called an uber when annie said she wanted to walk.

the others didnt so annie was on her own. she had a head start, though they were probably going to get to mels diner first.

she stopped halfway when she saw a thrift shop and wanted to go in.

after a short shopping spree she continued her walk, when she was pulled into an ally.

so her first instinct was to grab the strangers arm and twist it.

"ow! stop anns!" said the high pitched voice of the mysterious stranger.

she looked at their face and then instantly let go of their arm.

she squealed and hugged them.

"lilia! my baby!"

"hey anniebannie!" she replied.

"what are you doing here?" annie asked.

"i moved here, remember?" lilia questioned.

"oh my gawd im not on x games mode right now!" annie mentally face palmed.

lilia laughed and said, "we have to hang out soon! then you can meet some of my new friends!"

let me explain, lilia was annies first real friend, then she had to move away freshmen year and they havent seen each other since, and they are juniors if you didnt know, and everyone was on spring break that lasts for 3 weeks, for them, mine in real life only lasts a week but it doesnt matter.

"oh my god yes yes yes!" annie yelled back, excitedly.

"lets meet up on saturday (its thursday) at 10 at starcourt mall!" lilia suggested and annie nodded happily and then they said their farewells.

annie finished her walk to the diner, to find her friends looking worried as danny gonzales when the song says "die for each other" in that one vine.

"annie!" kenzie said, relieved.

"where were you?!" johnny yelled with his hands on his hips.

annie couldnt help put laugh because he looked like a mom scolding her son (got this idea from pleaser too).

"why are you laughing?" lauren asked.

"h-he loo-ks l-like a mom-m scold-ing her s-s-son" annie wheezed between laughs.

kenzie, lauren, and noah couldnt hold their laughter in and they joined annie. johnny just stood there with his arms crossed for a few seconds before joining in with their fit of laughter.

other people at the diner was giving them weird looks when they walked by, which only made them laugh harder.

they caught their breath after awhile, then they found a booth and ordered.

"so why did you take so long annie?" noah asked after awhile of comfortable silence.

"well, while i was walking here i saw a thrift store and then when i was walking again i ran into a old friend and then we chatted for a little and made plans to meet up on saturday!"

everyone nodded and then lauren asked, "what did you get from the thrift store?"

"oh, i got a ton of shit," annie then proceeded to show them each item of clothing, with great detail.

after about 15 minutes of waiting they got their food, the waiter slipped annie a note on one of the napkins.

it had his number then it said 'call me' her face had a disgusted look on, because, quite frankly the waiter was not very attractive and she swore she saw his face on a sign, while walking here, that said 'this man is a pervert, stay away from him!"

she threw it away, while the waiter was looking and his face grew red, his coworker though saw the while thing and was laughing his head off (again idea from pleaser).

they all walked back to the hotel, the tour was tomorrow and they all needed sleep from that day.

they watched a few movies and watched vine complations before heading to sleep. (pretend johnny and noah were roomates the whole time (; thanks)

oh and they were roomates

775 words

vote