𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲.

once they got on the plane, they went to their seats, noah and lauren were put to together, annie was very happy about that, nadia and darius, annie was happy about this too, finn and jack, kenzie and johnny, annie was super happy by now, until she found out she was sitting next to a crying baby, poor annie.

with annie

i have tried falling asleep 5 times but this baby keeps screaming about random things.

i swear this kid is trying to kill me, it will probably become a serial killer when it gets older. ill probably be the first on his list. wait the baby stopped crying.

why is it looking right at me?

why wont it stop?

are you going to kill me little baby?

oh no...

i jump up and sprint to the bathroom.

with finn and jack

jacks pov

me and finn were watching a horror movie when annie ran past us, obviously scared. finn and i looked at each other and shrugged and went back to the movie.

with darius and nadia

nadias pov

darius and i have been talking ever since we got on the plane! quietly of course. we're on a plane.

we have been getting to know each other and it turns out we have a lot in common, our favorite word is turtle, our favorite phrase is, "go trip over a turtle",  and our favorite show is 'ninja turtles' and our favorite movie is 'the rise of skywalker'!

we were talking when annie rushed past. me and darius looked at each other and shrugged.

with lauren and noah

noahs pov

lauren had been rambling about random things for the whole plane ride when she suddenly stopped.

"sorry," lauren started, "i talk a lot when im nervous."

"why are you nervous?" he asked.

"i just dont like flying...?" she said, it came out as more of a question, but noah didnt notice because he cant read signals.

but the real reason lauren was nervous...

we may never know.

annie rushed past out of nowhere and noah stopped her. finally someone noticed.

"whats up?"

"the sky."

lauren laughed while noah rolled his eyes, while smiling.

"i mean, why are you running?" he asked.

annie instantly thought of the vine and laughed a little, but her face got serious again.

"that baby," she points to the baby, "is trying to kill me," she whispers to them.

they laugh and annie gloomily walks away, why do people always laugh when im being serious? she asks herself.

with kenzie and johnny

kenzies pov

i fell asleep at the beginning of the flight and put my head on johnnys shoulder.

an hour later i wakes up and realizes what im doing. i quickly pulls my head off of johnnys shoulder, while he laughs a little.

"how did you sleep?" he questioned.

"pretty well, and sorry about your shouder."  i adds.

"i dont mind," he says.

i smile and blush a little, i dont think he noticed.

he noticed.

505 words

vote