𝘀𝗶𝘅.

"fucking shit" annie mumbled under her breath.

she had snuck out of the hotel room and was going down stairs when she fell down going to the lobby, where they were serving breakfast for free.

she slowly got off the ground and kept walking. not bothering to look at her bruises or cuts.

once she got there she went straight to the kitchen and got her food.

she sat down at a empty table, because none of her friends were awake.

as she was stuffing her mouth, someone sat in front of her, but it wasn't just anyone.

it was her crazy ex, brandon rowland.

she scoffed and continued to eat.

"hey, love."

"leave me alone you pervert!"

"and don't call me love, it creeps me out!"

"why should i listen to you, i'm my own person, don't you see." he waves his hand, indicating his body.

annie simply rolls her eyes and grabs her phone.

she texts noah without the knowledge of brandon.

she doesn't even know why she started to date him, wait, yes she does, he saved her life. well, not her life, but saved her from something terrible.

flashback 2018

annies pov

walking around a party, by yourself, isnt the nicest thing ever, but all my friends, (this is before kenzie, nadia, and noah) ditched me.

i had a few drinks, when this random guy walked up to me, he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me upstairs.

"let me go you fucking asshole!" i screamed, but, of course, he didn't.

he threw me in a room, but before he could lock the door, brandon ran in and started beating the shit out of the guy.

after the dude was unconscious, brandon went over to me, and took me home, reminding me to be safe and then asked me to be his girlfriend. i couldn't say no so i had to be his girlfriend. no matter how much i didnt want to be.

flashback over

still annies pov

but after a few months of dating, he raped me himself.

thats when i cut ties with him.

then i met my friends that i hang out with now.

they are the fucking best little shits evah.

3rd person

annies thoughts were interrupted when brandons hand touched her thigh.

she pushed his hand away and slapped him.

"i think the fuck not man whore!" annie screamed.

noah and kenzie come running down the stairs, and nadia was falling behind because it looks like she just woke up and has a wicked hangover. so not the prettiest sight. but she was still to perfect for this world.

brandon scowled at everyone and then pulled out a gun.

everyone in the lobby gasped and brandons face broke out in a evil grin.

he pointed the gun at kenzies head, her eyes were filled with fear.

his grin turned into a smirk and then the 5 other people of the group came down the stairs looking very confused.

lauren gasped as she saw what was happening.

this caught the attention of the other 4 boys and they looked at what lauren was staring at.

johnnys mouth clenched while the other 3 boys gasped and their jaws were pratically on the ground.

"what the fuck is going on?" johnny angrily questioned, jaw still clenched.

"why the hell are you doing this?" nadia yelled, suddenly wide awake.

"i have my reasons," brandon answered.

"are you getting money or some shit?" noah asked.

"maybe yes, maybe no."

"maybe found my other half!" kenzie screamed, almost forgetting that she could die any second.

"wha-" brandon fell to the floor.

"maybe all we are is a photograph!" annie yelled, standing where brandon just was, holding a metal baking pan.

kenzie let out a breath and put on a sincere smile.

"hashtag richie tozier vibezzzzz!" jack yelled, trying to lighten the mood.

annie, noah, nadia and kenzie laughed while everyone else glared at him.

"how are you so calm?" lauren asked, exasperated.

"cause we are fucking awesome!" nadia yelled.

"im serious."

"do you really think that was our first time facing death?" kenzie asked, almost laughing.

"uh ya!" johnny answered.

"dude, our school is like fucking riverdale!" annie said.

darius was about to speak when noah interrupted him, "we'll tell yall later."

they nod, still a little shaken up and head upstairs.

680 words

vote