Chapter 1

Life will eventually become a memory
Even the painful moments are memories

----------------------

~~~~~Dreamies during the day of the accident~~~~~

Hey, Didi:

I know this seems very sudden but.... I'm going back to China. I'm sure that you are very confused on why I made this decision but, I cannot tell you.... I'll miss you! Stay safe and please, I know you won't want to do this but, don't contact me anymore once I'm in China. This is for your safety. Stay strong for me and Sungsung, alright? Don't you dare break up with Sungsung or else. Anyways, this is goodbye....

Every happy hello ends with a painful goodbye

Love,
Huang Injun, your favorite cousin

Chenchen read the note given to him by his cousin and broke down into tears. "G-Gege.... W-why d-did you l-leave me....." Chenchen curled up in a ball to comfort himself. "Sungsung...." Chenchen called his boyfriend on the phone.

"Yes? Wait, why are you crying?"

"P-please come h-here.... B-bring the D-Dreamies w-with you please...."

"We'll be right there...."

Everyone was in Chenchen's house as they were told of the news of Injun was leaving to go back to China. Chenchen still doesn't understand why would Injun ever go back to China. Especially since Injun was dating Nojam and Minmin. Did something happened with them?

"Chenchen?" Sungsung cut his boyfriend out of his thoughts. "Chenchen, are you ok?" Minhyung asked the second to the youngest Dreamie. Chenchen nodded his head. "I was just wondering why would Injun ge go back to China."

Chenchen looked at Nojam and Minmin. "Did something happen with you guys?" Nojam and Minmin avoided all of their gazes. "Nojam, Minin, did you guys do what I think you did?" Haechan asked the two.

"What do you think they did, hyung?" Sungsung asked his hyung. "Did you break up with him?" Their quietness and avoiding their eye contact just gave everyone the answer. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" Chenchen screamed and was about to attack them if it weren't for his boyfriend stopping him.

"SEE HYUNG! I TOLD YOU THEY WILL END UP HURTING HIM, THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS REMIND THEM BUT NO! THEY STILL HURT HIM! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THEY WILL NEVER HURT HIM? BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY HURT HIM SO MUCH, HE'S GOING BACK TO CHINA! VOLUNTARILY MAY I ADD!"

Everyone looked at Nojam and Minmin with hurt and betrayal. "Why?" Minhyung asked the two. They were about to explain but nothing came out of their mouths. Chenchen was about to scream at them again when they heard the news.

'We have just received reports that one of our airlines making a two-way flight to Japan and China has crashed in Osaka. They were able to find some survivors but sadly, most of them died.'

"INJUN!" Everyone shouted. So many thoughts were circling their heads. What happened? Is he ok? Is he dead? Did he survive? Please be ok... All of them started to tear up, even Nojam and Minmin

'We were able to identify the survivors as they are being treated in Winta Medical Center. The survivors include Jang Peng, Yan An, Adachi Yuto, Hirai Momo and Huang Injun.'

"Oh THANK GOD!" They all sighed in relief. "We have to go to him!" Everyone looked at Chenchen as if he was crazy. "How are we supposed to go to Japan if first of all, we have no transportation and second of all, none of us speak Japanese?" Haechan rolls his eyes at him.

Before Chenchen was about to answer him, a phone call came. "Give me a second. Hello?" Chenchen says to the phone.

"CHENCHEN!"

"Winwin Gege?!"

"Yes, it's me."

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too."

"Why did you call?"

"I just have to tell you that Injun is here right now in Japan. His vitals are stable but I found a bit of brain damage. The most it will do to him is give him amnesia."

"I heard the news. How is he?"

"He's still unconscious."

"We'll be there as soon as possible!"

"How?"

"Don't underestimate me, Ge."

"I'll have the helipad open for you."

"You're the best!"

"See you soon."

"Bye bye!"

Chenchen looked at all of his friends. "We're going to Japan. Pack your bags and meet me in the airport in 2 hours. We're taking my private jet." Everyone nodded and left to pack. Once everyone left, Sungsung, who didn't have to leave since he has clothes in Chenchen's house, looked at his lover.

"You have a private jet?" "I'm rich. What do you expect?" Chenchen shrugged his shoulders and started to pack.