Chapter 31

Life will eventually become a memory
Even the painful moments are memories

----------------------

"So, this is it.... You're leaving." Chenchen looked at Injun desperately. "I- I... I'm sorry Chenchen.... I really don't remember anything...." Chenchen nodded sadly. "Will- will you come back?" Injun stoped walking towards the entrance of the airport.

"I don't think so...." Chenchen sighed sadly and stared at his cousin. "Even though you don't remember anything, always remember this- We all love you no matter what." Chenchen told Injun and started to cry. Injun also stopped in his tracks and ran to hug his cousin.

"I may not remember what we used to do but I do remember what you did trying to help me- I love you too...." The two of them cried in each others embrace. None of them wanted to let go of each other yet it had to be done as they heard Injun's flight being called.

"I-I'll miss you...." Injun looks at Chenchen with tear streaked cheeks. "Wait!" Injun turned around and saw Minhyung, Haechan, Sungsung, Yuyu, and Winwin running towards them. "You bish-" Haechan hugged Injun tightly and punched his shoulder lightly.

"I almost wasn't able to say goodbye!" Injun started to cry again but this time, in Haechan's embrace. "I'll miss you too, hoe." They had gotten closer in the process of trying to help the memories come back. They weren't as close as before but they were close enough.

"Hey, you two...." Injun looked at Minhyung and Sungsung and opened his arms wide to let them hug him. "I'll miss you two...." Minhyung and Sungsung smiled at Injun. "Take care of my cousin." Injun whispered in Sungsung's ear.

Sungsung nodded. "Yuyu hyung!" Yuyu picked Injun up as if he was a twig. "I'm gonna miss you, little Huang." Yuyu said as he let's Injun back on his feet. "Winwin ge...." Winwin looked at his cousin and hugged him. "I love you so much, Thinker ge...." Injun whispered, slipping out an old nickname he used to call Winwin.

Winwin looked at Injun in shock. "Wh-what?" "Is everything alright?" Yuyu asked his boyfriend. Winwin nodded and looked back at Injun. "Do-do you remember?" Injun shook his head. "But-but...." Injun just hugged his cousin again to shut him up.

"Are you really going back to China because of Kejian?" Winwin said his uncle's name as if it was a disease. He wouldn't even call him his uncle since he doesn't want to associate with such being. "Of course.... He's my father." For some reason, saying that seemed weird in Injun's mouth.

"Alright...." Winwin finally let go of Injun once and for all. "I guess I have to get going now." Everyone nodded sadly and let Injun go to his flight. "Wait!" Finally Nojam and Minmin arrived looking all sweaty and tired. "Injun!" They ran to their boyfrie- friend and hugged him tightly.

"We're so sorry for being late...." Injun just accepted the apology sadly. "I have to go now...." Minmin started to cry into Nojam's arms. "Before you go-" Injun was suddenly pulled into a long loving kiss by the two late comers.

"I.... I-" Injun was lost for words and just left to catch his flight.