Chatper 32

Why did I not know
Why did it hurt
No no no no....

----------------------

"And they never saw him again...." Jaemin finishes his story. He looks to his side to see his daughter, Minjae crying her soul out.

"Why does it have to end like this?" Minjae asked her Dad, still crying. "Don't cry.... It's just a story." Jaemin tries to comfort his daughter but instead, made her cry even more.

"It's still sad, though...." Minjae continues to cry. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Jeno looking at his husband and daughter hugging each other.

"What did you do now?" Jeno crosses his arms at Jaemin. "What? She wanted to hear a story!" Jeno rolled his eyes at Jaemin's excuse.

"Come here, baby." Jeno opened his arms for Minjae to go to but instead, Jaemin left his daughter to cry on her on while he goes into Jeno's open arms.

"You idiot." Jeno hits Jaemin's head lightly. "I'm supposed to be comforting Minjae, not giving you a hug! Look, you just left your daughter there to cry." Jeno pushes Jaemin out of his arms and picks up Minjae, making Jaemin pout.

"Now, baby-" Jeno looks at his tear stained daughter's face. "What did your dad tell you to make you cry like that?" Minjae pouted at her Appa.

"D-dad said that M-Minmin and N-Nojam weren't a-able to h-help I-Injun remember his memories t-then, I-Injun l-left to g-go back t-to Ch-china a-and they never saw each other again!" Minjae sobbed out.

Jeno shushed her to stop crying then quickly gave Jaemin a playful glare. "It's alright.... It's alright...." Jaemin came closer to the two and hugged both of them.

They stayed like that for a while until the door opened. "What is going on here?" Minjae, Jeno and Jaemin looked at the door to see, "PAPA!" Minjae got down from her Appa's hold and ran to hug his Papa.

"What's going on?" Renjun asked his two husbands as he picks his daughter up. His two husbands came up to him and hugged both sides of him. "We missed you."

Renjun rolls his eyes at them and told Minjae to go to her room so that Renjun can tuck her into bed. Once Minjae was already ready for bed, Renjun left his two husbands and tucked her in bed.

Once he was done, he came back to the living room to see his two husbands still standing there as if waiting for Renjun to come back. "Babe, come here." The two boys motioned for the smaller to come to them.

"We missed you." Jeno and Jaemin said while hugging Renjun. "I just left to the grocery since we don't have food. Why did you suddenly miss me?" Jeno rolled his eyes and looks at Jaemin. "It was his fault."

Renjun looked at Jaemin. "He told Minjae a story and now we all miss you." Renjun sighed. "What story did Jaemin tell her?" Jaemin rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"I kinda.... toldherourstorybutIdidn'ttellherthatitwasourstorysoIchangedthenamesintoournicknamessoshewon'trealizeandnowshegotsadbecauseItoldherthatInjunlefttogotoChinaandNojamandMinminneversawhimagain." Jaemin said in one breath.

"What?" No one understood what Jaemin just said. "I told her our story but I used nicknames instead of our names and I may have twisted the ending saying we never saw you again....." Renjun and Jeno looked at Jaemin disappointingly.

"But, you know, I'm still thankful that you never pushed through with going back to China." Jeno gave them his famous eye smile. "I wouldn't know what would have happened if you didn't get back your memories that day." Renjun and Jaemin nodded in agreement.

"We love you."

"I love you two too."

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

(A/N: I'mma use their real names now since now y'all know why I used those nicknames)

"RENJUN!" They all screamed. Renjun suddenly fainted as he walked away. The staff came to see what was going on. "What happened?" One of the staffs asked them. "H-he just fainted. We don't know why!" The staff nodded and told them to call an ambulance.

Jeno and Jaemin held Renjun's unconscious body tightly, not letting anyone get him away from them.  Moments later, the ambulance arrived and got Renjun. "We have to come with him!" Jeno and Jaemin screamed at the nurses. "I'm sorry Sirs but only family can come with him." Jeno started to get angry.

"LET US GO WITH HIM!" Jeno screamed out of anger. "Let them go." Sicheng told the nurses. The nurses recognized him and allowed Jeno and Jaemin to get into the ambulance with Renjun. They quickly went to the nearest hospital and brought Renjun to the ER.

"Was he diagnosed with any illness?" The doctor in charge asked. "He has temporary amnesia caused by the air crash that happened." Sicheng told the doctor. The doctor took note of that. "Before he fainted, have you noticed something off with him?"

Everyone looked at Jaemin and Jeno since they were the last once who saw Renjun. "I-I guess he was a bit pale and dissociated.." Jeno answered. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" Donghyuck screamed at his friends. "Please, Sir, calm down." The doctor tells Donghyuck.

"It ha-" A groan was heard from the hospital bed. "Renjun!" Everyone screams.  "W-what happened? Why am I here?" Renjun questions. Jisung was about to answer his questions when he asked another one. "Jeno? Jaemin? W-what are you doing here?" Jeno and Jaemin's eyes widened.

"Do- do you remember?" Renjun looks at the hospital bed he's on and nods sadly. "We're so sorry, baby.. We're so sorry.." Jeno and Jaemin ran to hug Renjun and apologize to him. "We're so sorry..." Renjun ended up in tears and hugged the two boys back.

"We love you...."

"I- I love you two too..."

A/N: YAY! The book is finally done! I'm sorry if it's pretty bad but I tried 😁 Thank you for reading this book and yeah