Special Chapter

A/N: I'm sorry if it's badly written because I've been busy and when I wrote this, I actually have no idea what I was writing... Thank you again for reading!

Renjun's PoV:

'Three, two, one...'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJUN!" I opened my eyes and saw all of my friends with their families and my own family.

"W-what?" I stuttered out in shock. I never expected this to happen... Today was my birthday?

"Yes, today is your birthday, Junnie." Jaemin told me. I smiled widely at all of them.

"Thank you, so much..." I said as I start to tear up. "Papa, be quiet, don't cry!" My 12 year old daughter told me.

I should really stop leaving her with Jaehyun hyung and Taeyong hyung. "BRING OUT THE CAKE!" Chenle screamed with his loud dolphin voice.

"Papa, be quiet. You're too loud." Chenle and Jisung's 10 year old son, Jinsun said in our mother tongue. We all laughed at those two.

"Make a wish!" They told me. 'I wish-' I then blew the candles on my cake. "What did you wish for?" Jaemin asked me.

"I can't tell you~" I said in a teasing tone. "LET'S EAT!" Chenle screamed again. We all groaned at his loud voice but complied anyways.

Hours past by and my surprise birthday party ended. "Happy Birthday, Injun-ah!" Mark hyung greeted me for the last time before leaving our house with Donghyuck and their 12 year old son, Chanmin.

"Bye bye, Junnie!" Donghyuck waved me goodbye. "Thank you, Uncle Injun!" Chanmin thanked me before leaving with his parents.

"See you all real soon!" I waved all of them goodbye. "Bye bye, Jinsun!" I waved my favorite nephew goodbye.

Don't tell anyone I said that. "Bye bye!" Jinsun waved back. "Bye, Uncle Renjun." Sicheng ge and Yuta hyung's 13 year old daughter, Kimi said.

"Bye, Renjunnie! We'll visit soon!" I hugged my older cousin goodbye and high-fived Yuta hyung.

"BYE GUYS!" I screamed at all of them. They all screamed back then I finally closed the door. "How was it?" Jeno asked me.

"Thank you.." I hugged my husbands tightly. "Papa, how about me?" I stopped hugging Jeno and Jaemin and looked at Minjae. "Come here."

I held my arms wide and brought Minjae into a big hug. "This is the best birthday ever!" "It's not over yet!" I stared at Jaemin confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. "Do you remember when we told you about that Moomin café we used to go when we dated?" I nodded.

"We're going there tomorrow!" I gasped loudly. "Really?" I can't believe this! I've been wanting to re-visit that café ever since I've regained my memories.

"Sleep tight then once you wake up, we'll go." I nodded, agreeing to their terms. I put Minjae to bed and kissed her goodnight.

As I prepare to go to sleep as well, I felt arms snake around my waist. "You guys should sleep." I tell my husbands.

"We want you." They chorused. I rolled my eyes but quickly finish up getting ready. "Good night.." "Good night."

~~~~~The Next day~~~~~

"Let's go!" I excitedly drag my husbands out of our house and pushed them into our car. "Papa! Wait for me!" I beard Minjae scream.

We all laughed as we saw her struggle to put on her shoes properly. "Come on!" Minjae got into the car after us and shook Jeno to start driving.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP, IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!" Jaemin, Minjae and I were having a sing along on the way to the café just to annoy Jeno. A bunch of different songs were played.

"CAUSE I'M YOURS! I'M YOUUUUUURSS~" I perfectly hit that high note from the song Secret Love Song by Little Mix, giving me a round of applause from Jaemin and our daughter. (A/N: My Non-Kpop Queens)

"We're here!" Jeno parked the car and immediately left it to clear his ears. Don't get him wrong, we sing beautifully but I know that he's just annoyed.

"MOOMIN!" Minjae and I screamed like little kids. Minjae is still a little kid so, I was the one who screamed like one. I mean, I can pass as a kid, considering my height.

"Welcome to the Moomin Café, how may I- JENO, JAEMIN, RENJUN?" The waitress greeted us and quickly recognized who we are. "YUQI JIE!" I screamed and hugged the waitress.

Yuqi jiejie has been working in this café ever since I've been here. She has been serving for our dates ever since. I'm so thankful I remember her.

"How are you guys?" Yuqi jie asked the three of us. "We're good." Jeno answered her with his famous eye smile.

"Do you want your regular seats and orders?" "You still remember them?" Jaemin asked in shock. Honestly, I'm shocked as well.

"Of course!" Yuqi jie led us to a table with three chairs. "Jiejie, can we get another chair?" I asked her nicely. Yuqi jie gasped. "Omg!"

I bet she didn't realize that we brought our daughter because when she saw Minjae, she squealed. "YOU GUYS HAVE A CHILD?!?!"

We nodded. I could see how uncomfortable Minjae looks so being a good parent, I laughed at her. "What's your name?" Yuqi jie asked Minjae like she was talking to a toddler.

"I'm... Minjae?" Minjae answered uncertainly. "She doesn't know her name?" I laughed at what she said. "N-no!" Minjae understood and immediately clarified.

"My name is Minjae." Yuqi jie laughed at the cuteness of our daughter. "One more chair and a menu coming up!" Yuqi jie quickly got a chair and made us sit.

"Papa, is she always like that?" Minjae asked me. I laughed at her question. "She's almost as bad as your Dad when he drinks his 8 cups of coffee."

We laughed. "I heard that!" Jaemin pouted at us but we ignored him. "Here are your usuals and Minjae, what do you want to order?" Yuqi jie came with our usuals and a menu for Minjae.

"Hobgoblin soda and Moomin ice cream!" Minjae told her order. Yuqi jie nodded and left to make the order. "How do you like it, Minmin?" Jeno asked.

"It's great!" Minjae answered with a smile. "Here's your order and have fun in your family date!" We all thank Yuqi jie and ate our food.

"I missed this..." I heard Jaemin said. "I missed this too..." Jeno and I said at the same time.

"Say cheese!" Minjae held out her phone and told us to get ready of a family selfie. "Queso!"