Chapter 04

It was pure chaos inside the hall after the two doctors left.. The doctors and the other medical staff kept gossiping around here and there, momentarily forgotten their manners in front of their seniors..

Prof.Haung sat back down with a satisfied smile and watched the others drawing conclusions about the previous situation..

Dr. Suyin also sat back down as she finally felt her knees giving up from the shock she received just sometime ago.. A part of her wanted to follow those two doctors outside the hall yet she held herself back as she knew that it wasn't the right time to be an intruder..

It wasn't only Dr. Wang, she was also waiting upon his return though she knew that it was impossible to have hopes for someone who literally died..

It was only Dr. Wang who could relate with her as they both were keeping their hopes when everyone has decided to let go of the past..

She was happy.She was happy that he's back.That he's alive. She still couldn't believe it but she was happy that Dr. Wang Yibo won't have to suffer again.. It was only her who saw his endless sufferings back then..

She sighed and looked at her father who's now talking with Prof. Huang as if nothing happened and the pleased look on their faces made her suspicious over what might be the two old men were planning about..

"Did you see him? It's Dr. Xiao Zhan right? How can he be alive if he died three years ago?"

"I know right.. I'm sure that's him. I used to work with him in the neurosurgery department you know.."

"What do you think that happened? It was the director that brought him back so he probably know something.."

"Yeah.. And about Dr. Wang Yibo-"

Among everyone, Dr. Li sat with complete disregard at the situation as he went through some notes in his phone about a new medical procedure he's planning to perform.. He lived up to his name as "the I don't give a fuck doctor" but when he has to sit among hundreds of people who are now talking back and forth about something irrelevant to the medical world, his concentration on his notes were broken and he stood up with such ferocity that it made the doctors who were sitting behind him startle..

He shoved his phone into his pocket while taking out a folding fan out of the same pocket.. Who uses folding fans nowadays when every single building is air conditioned out there? The answer would be Dr. Li who has a very special habbit of collecting elegant folding fans, not just collecting but using them too..

He threw a weird glance at the junior doctors behind him who were making scandalous conclusions about Dr. Xiao's disappearance before showing them a sweet smile which the juniors regarded to be a very sinister one..

"To be honest, I think you should leave the medical field and join into some other profession.. I suggest something like paparazzi? Cause that'll be perfect for you all than being a doctor with just a medical license and taking innocent lives in here.."

Dr. Li just wanted to scare off those particular juniors yet when he heard the awkward silence inside the previous chaotic hall, he couldn't help but to smirk in victory as he left the hall..

......................................................................

Dr. Wang didn't know where his legs were taking him but he knew that they had to be alone, away from everyone before all those overwhelming emotions that are currently bubbling inside of him would burst out..

He didn't dare to turn back because for some reason, he felt that he might have mistaken the situation or might have dragged out a complete different person..