NOTE

Hello,

It's after a long time that I'm updating something here (not a chapter yes Ik, I'm sorry) and I wasn't planning to do any updates or notes or whatsoever till next month but I had to make this note today..

First of all, if you can see 95% of my wattpad account's content is dedicated for Yizhan. Even when I'm writing stories about them, I have never directed any speciality to only one of them, because I support and love both of them equally. So if there's any one who doesn't support the both of them but only support one of them as a solo stan, you can keep whatever your opinions on being a solo stan and stay away from these stories and my account..

Just yesterday someone posted some rude things about Yibo deserving to be cheated on in that Yamaha racing competition and when I questioned the person about it, she/he said that it's bcz apparently Yibo backstabbed Xiao Zhan and that's the reason why she/he hates him now..

Yibo backstabbed Xiao Zhan? When? Did I miss something while I was offline? As far as ik they still have a good relationship with each other despite of what relationship it is. They could be best friends or something more than that we don't know about it but I can assure that their friendship isn't strained as this person is claiming it to be.

Being a solo stan is fine as long as you respect the other parties. Being a solo fan who disrespect the people who are involved with your fav isn't right. So if there's anyone like that here, please go away. I don't need any wars to happen here too..

»»————>»»————>»»————>

And for my dear readers, I'm so sorry that I didn't update from a long time now.. Please be patient for another few weeks.. My exams will be over soon and y'all can expect,

•Double chapter updates for this book
•Intro for the new Supernatural/Horror-thriller Yizhan book (according to the votes of the poll)
•Another new book maybe?
•The Untamed Continuation new chapter
•A poll for new requests for more Yizhan books

On November 7th and 8th..

Until then, wear your seatbelts and get ready..

Thank you and I love you all❤ Have a nice day!

@chaewon778