| IMPORTANT |

Hello,

So I have been thinking about this particular thing since yesterday and since I can't figure it out alone, I'm here to seek out your help..

I wasn't honestly expecting much when I started "Life and Love" book last year.. But surprisingly, it became popular than I thought and I met a lot of people through my book here in Wattpad..

I know that Book 1 was completely frustrating with the main two protagonists being just friends and with the following tragedies that happened.. But I promised that Book 2 won't be like that and that you'll finally be able to read what you have been expecting..

I did mention that I won't write cheesy type of romantic stories like the classic BL fanfictions where all it is about falling in love at the first sight and having sex right after and next with the normal cliche stuff..

But of course I wasn't going to leave my book dry without any romance here and there.. So that's why I said that the Book 2 will be what you wanted from the beginning..

But recently, I received a lot of comments about my book from my dear readers from here as well as from the people that I know..

And some of them suggested me to keep this book as a bromance one instead of transforming into a romance one.. They said that they love the bromance plot more but wouldn't mind the hidden love story just like how The Untamed worked..

So they are saying that instead of writing mature stuff with the two characters being in a romantic relationship, they would like to see their relationship to be a hidden one like in The Untamed..

Personally, I'm more of a bromance fan than a BL fan just like them but I never even once thought of turning this book into a bromance one since I tagged this as a BL from the beginning.. So I discarded their idea yet it was brought back when a lot of people revealed their preference to be Bromance instead of BL..

So now I'm torn in between these two.. I have already planned the plot of the Book 2 until the end of this.. Also I was about to end all of y'all sufferings within few chapters but now I'm on writer's block as I don't know what to do.

So that's why I need your help.. Tell me your honest idea of how you want this book to be..

Is it Bromance or BL?

Comment down your choice and I'll see your responses and decide what to do.. Let's see what will get more votes, if it's Bromance or BL!

No pressure, just choose what you want to.. You don't have to care about others' opinions.. Just state your honest opinion..

Also if there are any problems you have regarding this book, feel free to comment those down too.. I'll reply to all of you this time..

Then, thank you for taking your time to read this note and I hope you will have a nice day!

Love you all.
@chaewon778