-Watch it!

One

One

"Sing a song, sounds like she's singing baby- ooo, ooo, ooo" Jennifer sang along to edge of seventeen, dancing around and organising her shelf at the same time. "Jennifer!" River shouted on the other side of her door, knocking loudly a couple of times. Jennifer looked at her door, rolled her eyes, placed the book on the shelf and headed towards the door. Jennifer opened her door, to an angry river. "Your not the only one in this house Jennifer, turn the music down" river said, then headed to his room, you rolled your eyes and closed your door.

Jennifer walked over to her tape and turned the volume down, then continued cleaning her room. After awhile, she heard rocks hitting her window and she walked over to it. "Hey Winona" Jennifer said, "hey, wanna come watch a movie with me?" Winona said. Winona lives across from Jennifer, so they have grown up together there whole lives. Winona is set on being a nun, but she has the biggest crush on your brother keanu and she's too afraid to admit it.

"Ehh.. i don't know, my mum and I got into an argument so I highly doubt she will let me go to yours" Jennifer says, "oh ok.." Winona said and you couldn't help but feel sad for her. "C'mon, climb up. We can watch a movie here." Jennifer said, Winona smiled and started to climb up the ladder against the house. Whenever one was in trouble or wasn't aloud to go out, they would always sneak into each others rooms by a ladder.

Jennifer ran down to grab some snacks, whilst Winona picked the movie and got comfortable in Jennifer's bed. Jennifer walked in, noticing Winona chose sixteen candles, "good choice" Jennifer says and Winona smiles. "Okay so I got, popcorn and some coke." Jennifer says, Winona instantly grabs a coke and opens it. "You excited about school tomorrow?" Winona asked Jennifer, then took a sip of her coke. "Nope.. I'm not looking forward to another year of being referred to as 'keanu and rivers little sister'" Jennifer says, throwing a piece of popcorn into her mouth and Winona giggles.

"You think there could be a chance of us getting a boyfriend?" Winona asked, Jennifer looks at her with a shocked expression and smirks. "What happened to being a nun?" Jennifer says, "when I graduate.. that's when I'll stop dating but for now just some innocent kissing and touching eachother inappropriately wouldn't hurt." Winona says, eating a piece of popcorn and Jennifer laughs. "So.. your not considering dating anyone?" Winona asked Jennifer, Jennifer shook her head no and payed attention to the movie. "Your gonna die a loner" Winona says, you look at her, "this is coming from a wanna-be nun" you say and she hits your arm lightly.

The sun shined through your opened window Jennifer forgot to shut when Winona left, jennifer got up feeling the cold air on her skin and jennifer immediately shuts her window. Jennifer walked over to her door and opened it, leaving her room. You head downstairs to see a half asleep dad and keanu, eating toast silently.

"Morning Jen" Jennifer's dad said, she smiles at him before head to the fridge and then popping a piece of toast in the toaster. "You two looking forward to school today?" Jennifer's mum says, entering the room holding a basket of dirty washing. "I guess so" keanu says, "nopeeee" Jennifer says and sips her glass of orange juice. "Why not?" Keanu asked Jennifer, "another year as being referred to as your sister and rivers, and not by my actual name." Jennifer says. Keanu rolled his eyes, "people know your name Jen.. by the way your toast is burning" keanu says and causing you to quickly turn around and notice the toast popped up already and now it's burning. "Shit!" Jennifer shouts, "watch your tone young lady" Jennifer's dad says and Jennifer rolls her eyes. "Keanu.. can you please got tell your brother to get up." Jennifer's dad says to keanu, keanu huffs and hops up to go tell river to get up.

"Morning!" Winona shouted, hopping up and running over to Jennifer and her brothers. "Morning Winona" Jennifer says, then they all start walking to school. "So Winona, what did you do over your summer break?" Keanu asked her, walking by her side, "religion camp" Winona replied and Keanu awkwardly nods. "W-What about you guys" Winona says, even tho she's fully aware of what they did because Jennifer already told her. "We went to our grandparents place in Colorado" river replied, "oh that's nice" Winona says and looks down at her feet as she walks.

The four of them finally arrived to school, seeing everyone hanging out the front for the Bell. People skating on their skateboards, people making out and people just casually hanging out. Immediately a bunch of people came walking up to Jennifer's brothers, Jennifer and Winona pushing pass them before heading towards courteney and her boyfriend Matthew. "Hey girls!" Courteney shouts, before running up to Winona and Jennifer, embracing them in a hug. "Hey!" Both jennifer and Winona replied, then hugging back. "Hey Matthew" Jennifer says, Winona waves as well, "hey" matt says grinning. "I'm gonna go sweets, gotta catch up with Johnny and matt over there" Matthew says, before waving them goodbye and kissing Courteney on the cheek.

"Sooo.. I heard from a little bird you spent the entire summer break with Matthew" Winona says, smirking and Courteney giggles. "Maybeeee" Courteney says, "did you loose your v-card?" Winona asked and Jennifer laughs. "W-what, why would you- yes.. yes I did" Courteney says, then smirks at the end. "You sly dog!" Winona says, playfully hitting Courteney on the shoulder and Jennifer laughs.

"Was it good?" Jennifer asked, suddenly the bell went and the three of them started to walk into school. "It was so magical.. but painful.. but magical" Courteney says, Jennifer and Winona smirk. "Wow last time I saw you, you were innocent but now your a hoe" Jennifer says, Winona and Courteney laugh. "Anyway, Seeya Guys" Courteney says before heading into her home room, "Seeya in science" Winona says before heading into her home room and leaving Jennifer to walk alone to hers.

Once arriving, jennifer sat next to a girl with really blonde short hair. "Hey.. I'm new, can you please show after class where science room 7 is?" She asked Jennifer, "of course, what's your name by the way?" Jennifer asked. "Drew, drew Barrymore" Drew says, smiling at the end and you smile back. You both look to the front, you look over to the door seeing your two brothers walk in. "Wow.. there so.. hot" drew says, staring at them in awe and Jennifer rolls her eyes. "Their my brothers, keanu and river" Jennifer says, "holy shit- you have hot genes girl." Drew exclaims, you laugh and then put your attention to the front.

"Drew- Winona, Winona- drew" Jennifer introduces them, as they head towards science and then Jennifer remembered something she forgot in Her locker. "Ok.. drew follow Winona, I forgot something in my locker." Jennifer says, before quickly walking to her locker and opening it up. Once Jennifer got the thing she forgot, she quickly closed her locker and then hurried away, but that caused her to bump into someone. "Watch it!" They exclaim, "I'm so sorry!" Jennifer says before quickly running off, not even bothering to see who she bumped into.

That was chapter one! Now bender will be in the next chapter more I promise. Hope you have a good week, bye!!! 💞💞💞

Also RIP to river Phoenix 💘